National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators/Hindi Steno Typists with Graduate educational background on 01 Sep 2014
Company name : National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM)
Posts : Data Entry Operators/Hindi Steno Typists
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.10000/-pm
No of Openings : NA
Location : Bhopal
Walk in Date : 01 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Data Entry Operators/Hindi Steno Typists:
The Institute is going to organize a walk-in-interview for the recruitment of HINDI STENO TYPISTs / DATA ENTRY OPERATORs purely on contractual basis initially for one year for ongoing projects at Institute premises on01.09.2014. The details are as follows:
- Qualification and age bar:
- The Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from recognised university.
- Must have a Government/Govt. recognised/Commercial Certificate in Hindi Stenography and Hindi Typing.
- The minimum speed in Hindi Stenography and Typist should be 80-100 and 25-30 words per minute respectively along-with formatting. The typing test will be conducted on computer only. Certificate of Hindi Stenography and Hindi Typing from Government is must.
- Minimum one-year diploma in computer operation is essential and good knowledge of computer from recognised university/institute is must.
- All educational and professional/technical qualification should be as per Govt. of Madhya Pradesh Rules & Regulations)
- Age limit : The age should be between 21-35 years.
- Experience: Candidates’ having minimum one year or more experience in similar field. Proficiency in both stenography i.e. Hindi and English shall be given preference.
- Salary: The steno typist/DEO shall be paid a total fixed monthly emoluments of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) against the service rendered by him/her.
Terms & Conditions for appointment:
- The appointments shall be purely made on contractual basis initially for one year for ongoing projects and candidate shall have no rights for extension, absorption or regularisation of his/her services in the any event as a regular employee in the Institute.
- The extension of his/her service may be given after successful completion of the year and performance review of the steno typists / DEOs, at the sole discretion of the Institute.
- No other allowance such as, DA, CCA, Medical, Transportation, LTA/LTC, Leave Encasement, Earned Leave, etc. shall be provided him/her except above mentioned fixed monthly emoluments.
- Selected candidate will have to make a “Contractual Agreement” with the Institute before his/her joining.
- Candidates are requested to attend the walk-in-interview at the above-mentioned address and date along-with all degree/diploma/certificates regarding qualification and experience in original as well as one copy of the same attested by gazetted officer by 10:30 hrs for document verification, proficiency test and interview.
- The candidates not having original certificates/testimonial, etc. shall not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates are required to come for walk-in-interview along-with filled in application in the prescribed proforma available in above mentioned website. Candidates are not required to send the application by hand/post/ e-mail courier/to the Institute.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for attending walk-in-interview or any of the selection process.
- The Executive Director (DMI) reserve the all rights to fill/not fill any of the advertised posts orselect/reject all/any of the application(s) without assigning any reason and decision taken by him will be the full & final with all respect.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 01 Sep 2014
Venue : DISASTER MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (An ISO 17020:2012 Accredited Institute) (Govt. of Madhya Pradesh, Dept. of Home Affairs) E-5, Paryavaran Parisar, Arera Colony, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462016 (INDIA) Ph. No.: 0755-2466715, 2461538, 4293592 Fax No.: 2466653,Website: www.dmibhopal.nic.in,
E-mail: [email protected]
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIDM|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017