National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Executive Finance with M.Com or B.Com educational background on 23 July 2014
Company name : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Posts : Executive Finance
Qualification : M.Com or B.Com
Salary : Rs.30,000/-p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Chandigarh
Walk-in Drive : 23 July 2014
Details of Post :
Executive Finance :
No of post : 01
Salary : Rs.30,000/per month
Qualification : M.Com. with 3 years of experience OR B.Com. with 5 years of experience The experience should be in handling the finance matters. Knowledge of Tally, MS-Office & Internet is Must
- The Qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution. The application form has to be submitted strictly in the prescribed Performa along with non refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/-through Cash or Demand Draft favoring Director, NIELIT Chandigarh Payable at Chandigarh.
- The candidates should attach attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets, Date of Birth certificate, passport size photograph, and experience certificates with the application form and should bring all testimonials/ certificates/ experience certificates in original at the time of interview else they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Incomplete application forms, or forms without supporting documents and registration fee would be rejected. The candidature of the candidates who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected and no further queries/ communication will be entertained in this regard.
- The above posts are purely contractual and is under the project titled ‘Skill Development in Electronics Hardware’ vide which a one year Diploma in Repair of Electronic Appliances and Maintenance (DREAM) is being implemented by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh.
- NO TA/DA SHALL BE PAID FOR APPEARING IN THE INTERVIEW.
Important dates to remember :
Walk-in drive: 23 July 2014
|Click here for More Details|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017