National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Scientist B (Medical/ Non Medical) for MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ DNB holders on November 10, 2014
Company name :National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Posts :Scientist B (Medical/ Non Medical)
Qualification : MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ DNB
Salary : Rs.37,800-47,250/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Walk in Interview :November 10, 2014
Details of Post :
Scientist B (Medical/ Non Medical):
- Name of the post Scientist B (Medical/ Non Medical)
- Place of posting NIE, Chennai (Frequent travel to other state)
- Number of posts One (UR)
- Date of Interview 10.11.2014
- Essential Qualification MBBS/ BDS degree recognized by MCI/ DCI (OR) 1st class Master’s degree in Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Social Sciences (Sociology, Social work, Anthropology)/ Health Sciences/Health management from a recognized university Ability to speak Hindi fluently
- Desirable Qualification Medical candidates MD (PSM or CM) or DNB (SPM) or MPH or Masters in Epidemiology or Masters in Health management from a recognized university Non medical candidates. PhD in Epidemiology, public health, social sciences or health sciences Common for all candidates. Research experience in field based health related projects. Experience in data analysis using statistical softwares. Knowledge of computer applications. Ability to read and write Hindi
- Age Limit Not exceeding 35 years and age relaxation as per GOI rules
- Emoluments Scientist-B (Medical) Consolidated Salary of Rs.47,250/- +7875 as HRA per month. Will be revised to Rs.52,500/- + 7875 as HRA per month from 1st December 2014 onwards.
- Scientist-B (Non-Medical) Consolidated Salary of Rs.37,800/- + 6300 as HRA per month. Will be revised to Rs.42,000/- + 6300 as HRA per month from 1 st December 2014 onwards.
- Nature of Duties Supervise technical and administrative personnel in the project in various Indian states. Provide expertise in the design and management of project activities. Field visits to rural areas anywhere in India to ensure data quality control. Field visits to various primary health centers and government hospitals in various Indian states. Analyze data using statistical softwares. Prepare progress reports and activity reports. 10-15 days of travel in a month anywhere in India to supervise the project activities.. Write manuscripts for publication
- Duration 2 Years
- All posts are purely temporary and offered for the duration of the project. The appointment is renewable after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Those posts which require experience, the candidate should produce experience Certificate clearly stating the nature of work with special skills required to execute the work / assignments during the period of employment.
- Upper Age limit is as mentioned against each post as on the date of interview.
- As per rules, age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST will be 5 years, OBC will be 3Years and PWD candidates will be 10 years, as per rules, over and above the age limit mentioned above.
- For candidates applying under OBC category for age relaxation, their application should be submitted along with attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority.
- The Candidates not producing the Original Certificates at the time of interview will be disqualified.
Applications with Attested copies of supporting evidence regarding qualification, proof of age, Community/Caste and Experience shall be submitted along with the application in specified proforma. Walk-In-Interview will be held at, National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR), R-127, Second main road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai– 600 077
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 10.11.2014
Venue : National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR), R-127, Second main road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur, Chennai– 600 077
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIE|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016