National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Scientist C (Medical) for MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ DNB holders on DEC 03, 2014
Company name :National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Posts :Scientist C (Medical)
Qualification : MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ DNB
Salary : Rs.62,213-65,768/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Walk in Interview :03.12.2014
Details of Post :
Scientist C (Medical):
Candidates are invited for a Walk-in-Interview on 03.12.2014 at the above address for the temporary post under the Project “Virus Research and Diagnostic Laboratory” as detailed below. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.00 AM. Directions to the venue are given in the website.
- Name of the post : Scientist C (Medical) If no suitable candidate with relevant qualification and/or experience is found for the post of Scientist C (Medical), the post will be downgraded to Scientist B (Medical) with the qualification and experience as mentioned below.
- Number of posts One (UR)
- Place of posting National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.
- Essential Qualification:
- Scientist C (Medical) Post graduate degree (MD/ DNB) in community medicine/ Preventive and Social Medicine/ Public Health recognized by the Medical Council of India with one year R&D/ teaching experience.OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI with Post graduate diploma in Public Health/Epidemiology with 2 years R&D/teaching experience.
- Scientist B (Medical) MBBS or 1st class Master’s degree in Public Health/ Epidemiology from a recognized university
- Desirable Qualification/Experience : Research experience in field based health related projects. Experience in data analysis using statistical software. Knowledge of computer applications. Ability to read and write Hindi
- Age Limit : 35 – 40 Years
- Scientist C (Medical): Consolidated salary of Rs.65,768/- (Inclusive of HRA) per month.
- Scientist B (Medical) : Consolidated salary of Rs.62,213/- (Inclusive of HRA) per month.
The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Benefits of PF, LTC, and Medical Claim etc. are not admissible. Upper Age limit is as mentioned against each post as on the date of interview. Age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules. Candidates will not be permitted after 10.00 am on the date of interview
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 03.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIE|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016