National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites application for the recruitment of Estate Engineer with BE (Civil Engineering) educational background
Company name :National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Posts : Estate Engineer
Qualification : BE (Civil Engineering)
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Jodhpur
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : BE (Civil Engineering) from a University/Institute of repute. 3 years of administrative experience
- Age limit : 21-35 years
- Fee for General/OBC Category Candidates : Rs.200
- Fee for SC/ST/PHP Candidates : Rs.100
- Mere fulfilling of essential qualifications and required experience would not entail a candidate to be called for test or interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant before the selection.
- The decision of the Institute would be final and binding.
- NIFT reserves the right to cancel the whole process of Recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received without photograph, attested copies of required certificates such as educational qualifications, caste/community etc. and those received after the prescribed last date for receipt of application, will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider candidates for selection by suitable selection procedure and at its discretion may conduct written test/skill test/interview for above posts to select the candidates on the basis of merit.
- NIFT will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within specified time.
- Age relaxation for eligible candidate shall be considered as per Govt. Rules
- Maximum age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of NIFT employees and deserving candidates possessing higher educational qualifications/experience
- Age limit shall be considered as on 30/09/2014.
- Wrong declarations/submissions of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage
- No TA/DA shall be payable to any candidate.
How to apply:-
- Application forms downloaded from http://www.nift.ac.in/Jodhpur should be addressed to Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Sojati Gate, Jodhpur-342001 and superscribed “Application for the post of ________________” on the envelope on or before……………………
- Self attested copies of certificates and testimonials pertaining to proof of age/educational qualifications/caste/experience etc. should be attached with the applications form.
- The date and venue of the examination/Interview shall be notified in http://www.nift.ac.in/Jodhpur.
- Fee Payable: A Demand Draft/Bankers’ Cheque for the requisite fee as indicated below should be drawn in favour of NIFT, payable at Jodhpur. Candidates, who had submitted DD along with application for the same post against the NIFT Jodhpur advertisement published during April, 2014 are exempted to submit the application fee. However, they have to reapply for the below mentioned posts a fresh.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIFT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016