National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites online application for the recruitment of Information Management Trainee with M.LI.SC educational background
Company name :National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Posts :Information Management Trainee
Qualification : M.LI.SC
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 23/9/2014
Details of Post :
NIFT, Mumbai centre was established in the year 1995 and is presently located at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. NIFT Mumbai has attained national repute for its pre-eminent status as an industry oriented state-of-the-art training centre and has reached the pinnacle of academic excellence and thought leadership on different fashion platforms. The Resource Centre of the NIFT is hub of fashion information services of the Institute and the Apparel Industry of the region. The Resource Center caters to the diversified information needs of the professionals with its quality print and non-print resources mediated by the trained professionals. The resources are carefully selected and acquired to suite the user demands. NIFT Resource center act as catalyst, both for the academicians and the practicing fashion professionals in the industry. Resource center of NIFT, Mumbai classified in to two wings. They are 1. Library wing and 2. Materials wing.
Services Circulation, Indexing and Abstracting, Current awareness, Reference services, Bibliographic Services, Reprographic Services, Scanning, e-journal browsing, Fashion Forecast Services, Online intranet cataloguing facility available for all resources.
Information Management Trainee:
- Nature of Traineeship: Learn while you work on different functions & services of the library.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the personal interview.
- Number of Vacancies: Two
- Qualification Requires
- Post 1: MLISC and any other subject with experience of at least one year of working on anyLibrary software.
- Post 2 : MLISC with PGDLAN or equivalent. Candidate with thorough knowledge of computers and experience in handling digitization assignments, networking, web management and abstracting.
- Duration: The duration of traineeship will be for 01 year.
- Remuneration : Stipend as per the NIFT Library Trainee policy
- The selected candidates will have to work six days a week (Monday to Saturday) and shall work in different shifts on rotation basis between 8.00 am to 8.30 pm.
How to apply:
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Last date of submission : Online submission 23.09.2014 Offline submission 26.09.2014Written Test/Personal Interview : 11.10.2014 For further information contact : Mr.T.S.Prakash, Head Resource Centre National Institute of Fashion Technology, Plot No.15, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210. 022-27747080/81 Mob: 9323297479 Email ID : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date for Online submission 23.09.2014
- Last Date for Offline submission 26.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIFT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017