National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor through recruitment notification – National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.02/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, M.Ed, Ph.D, MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Professor Job on or before 21/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD)
Vacancy Name : Associate Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.d, MS
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Kovalam
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) (Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, MSJ&E, Govt. of India) East Coast Road, Muttukadu,Kovalam(Post) Tamil Nadu. – 603 112
Detail of National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Associate Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals who are eligible for appointment to the following regular vacant posts with NIEPMD. The application form strictly as per the prescribed format given in our website shall be downloaded and submitted neatly filled up either typed or handwritten and containing the complete details attached with certified copies of proof of age, caste, qualification etc., and a latest passport size photo affixed on the application form. The application should accompany with the recruitment fee of Rs.500/- in case of general/OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, NIEPMD payable at Chennai. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category and Female candidates. Application form as per the prescribed format given below duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and upto date Confidential Reports for the last five years (if serving Central Govt. employee) shall be submitted on or before 21st June 2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Associate Professor in Special Education/ Group-A / Faculty||1||1. Master’s degree with M.Ed., in Special Education or Equivalent. 2. Ph.D., in Special education (Any field of disability) or Ph.D., in Education with dissertation in Special education of persons with disabilities. 3. Eight years’ experience of teaching of education of persons with disabilities including experience of five years teaching at Graduate or PG Level and / or experience in research at the University/Institutions of Higher Education / National Level Institutions. 4. RCI registration as professional. 5. Should have experience of computer applications in their dayto-day work. Desirable: 1. Experience of guiding research at M.Phil/ Doctoral level. 2. Experience in working with persons with Multiple Disabilities. 3. Published work in the field in reputed journal/presentation of scientific paper in conferences of National & International level.||Rs.15,600-39100 (PB- 3) Grade Pay Rs.7600/- (by Direct Recruitment)||Not exceeding 50 yrs.|
|Associate Professor in PMR Group-A / Faculty||One||1. MD in PMR or MS in Orthopedics with Diploma in PMR from recognized University / Institution. 2. Five year’s experience and regular service as Assistant Professor in PMR including experience in teaching Graduate and PG level and / or research in the subject specialty OR ten (10) years’ of experience and regular service as Lecturer in PMR including five (05) years’ experience in teaching at Graduate and PG level and / or research in the subject specialty. 3. MCI Registration 4. Should have experience of computer applications in their day to day work.||Rs.15,600- 39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay Rs.7600/||Not exceeding 50 yrs|
Selection Procedure for National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) – Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Professor Vacancy in National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) :
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Application form as per the prescribed format given below duly supported with attested photocopies of the complete and upto date Confidential Reports for the last five years (in case of serving Central Govt. employees applying for Deputation/ Direct Recruitment) shall be submitted on or before 21st June 2015, addressed to “The Director, NIEPMD”, at the address given above. Applications received late will not be considered and the fee is forfeited to the organization.
- The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f. 01/01/2004.
- If the serving Govt. employee is appointed on Deputation, the appointment will be governed by the instructions issued by DOP&T, GOI, as applicable to Central Govt. departments/organizations. The tenure of deputation will be initially for two years that may be on satisfactory performance extended further period of one year but not exceeding 3 years.
- The applicants serving in Government/Central Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings/Universities/Non-government organizations must send their applications through proper channel.
- The applicants claiming experience should submit the latest Experience –cum- Service Certificate issued by the present employer (with date of issue of the certificate after publication of this advertisement), clearly stating the name of the post presently held in regular capacity, date of initial appointment and to the present post, scale of pay with grade pay, nature of duties presently dealing with and should enclose a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE clearly certifying that “the applicant is in possession of EQ, DQ, prescribed experience and presently holding the post etc., and is fully eligible for the post applied for” and “No Vigilance/Inquiry/Disciplinary case is either pending nor contemplated against the applicant” on the date of submission/forwarding of application. If the Experience-cum- Service Certificate and the certificate from the present employer, as asked above are not found enclosed, the application will be rejected.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI to SC/ST/OBH/PH/Exservicemen/employees already working in Central Government Departments, etc.
- Separate application with prescribed fee should be submitted for each post. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of “______________” and sent to Director, NIEPMD in the above address by Speed / Registered post /Courier etc.
- The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ / DQ and experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based on short-listing of candidates by a duly constituted screening committee.
- The management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for each post. The management also reserves the right not to fill up the posts or any of the advertised posts. It reserves the right to offer lower position to the candidate(s)
- The decision of the appointing authority will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Bringing in any type of Political/Official interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate.
- No correspondence in this matter is entertained by any mode. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/6/2015
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.02/2015.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017