National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientists through recruitment notification – National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Scientists on or before 24/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST)
Vacancy Name : Scientists
Educational Qualification :M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/6/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O. Thiruvananthapuram KERALA – 695019
Detail Of National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) Scientists Recruitment:
The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology(NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, is a premier Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR), involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. This Institute is engaged in R&D of five broad areas namely (i) Agroprocessing & Natural Products, (ii) Biotechnology, (iii) Chemical Science & Technology, (iv) Materials & Minerals and (v) Process Engineering & Environmental Technology. NIIST offers excellent infrastructure support, start-up research funding along with a vibrant environment to perform research in a unique interdisciplinary environment, wherein scientists enjoy a mix of individual freedom and collective scientific support to undertake research of international quality. On-line applications are invited from enthusiastic, young Indian researchers having excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements along with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up research as a career in different fields, to fill up the posts of Scientists as detailed below:
- Name of the Post : Scientists
- No of Post: 07 Post
- Qualification : Ph.D (Engg.) OR Ph.D (Sci) , M.E/M.Tech in Food Engg./ Food Technology OR PhD in Food Science/ Technology (submitted)
- Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/- p.m
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Scientists in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 in PB-3 & Senior Scientists in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600 in PB-3 & Principal Scientists in the Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8700 in PB-4& Senior Principal Scientists in the pay Band of Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8900 in PB-4 . The details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying Online. Also, the candidates should have the details of Demand Draft (if applicable), marks obtained (in the qualifying examination) and experience (employer names,period,etc.,) readily available to provide inputs to the online application form.
Selection Procedure For National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) – Scientists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientists Vacancy in National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST):
- Eligible candidates are required to apply on line through CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online application will be available on CSIR-NIIST website up to 24.6.20159(5.30 pm)
- Candidate should keep a copy of the application print out for their record.
- The duly signed print out of the computer generated application form (hard copy) accompanied by DD for Rs.500/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for atleast 3 months in favour of The Director, CSIRNIIST, Thiruvananthapuram along with self attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent in an envelope superscribed “ Application for the post of …………………………….(Post Code………) by post so as to reach The Controller of Administration, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvanathapuram-695019, Kerala. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft
- Candidate’s Name, (ii)Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code Applied For.
- The Candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PH/CSIR employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online applications and application fees.
- In case of universities/institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/Institute.
- Application fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve from any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if the print out of online application is forwarded through proper channel with a clear certificate from the employer that the applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month of receipt of appointment letter, if selected for the post applied for. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-NIIST.
- Incomplete applications( i.e without photograph, unsigned and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected. 5. Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post: a. Demand Draft of Rs.500/- as application fee, where applicable. b. Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full. c. Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate. d. Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates. e. Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable. f. Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/6/2015
National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 02/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016