National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 08/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Detail Of National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 08.07.2015 between 09:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
- Title of project: 1. “EXPLORING THE HINGE AND TRANSMEMBRANE REGION OF HUMAN FSHR FOR DESIGN OF SMALL MOLECULE AND PEPTIDOMIMETIC MODULATORS”
- No of post : 01
- Stipend: Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA OR Rs. 12000/- + 30% HRA
- Essential qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics /Pharmacology/ Chemistry / any other relevant area of Biology with NET* qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET* qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. OR Post graduate degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics / Pharmacology / Chemistry / any other relevant area of Biology with or without NET-LS.
- Desirable: Good knowledge of protein structures, docking, MD simulations
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 Years
Selection Procedure For National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 08/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH):
National Eligibility Test (NET), CSIR-UGC/JAM/GPAT/GATE/JEST/JGEEBILS/NBHM Ph.D. scholarship screening test/ICMR JRF/ICAR-AICE/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics by Bioinformatics National Consortium qualified with academic year validity are eligible to get Rs. 25000/- plus 30% HRA. 1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules. 2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University. 3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection. 4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. 5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post. 6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/07/2015
VENUE :NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016