National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 4th August, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4th August, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
(ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Detail of National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) Consultant Recruitment:
Application are invited for the following position to be filled purely on contract basis for a period not more than one year. The Essential Qualifications, Experience, Age, Consolidated Monthly Consultancy Fee, the job requirements and tenure of the position is given below :-
- Consultant – HRD (Administration and Establishment) Essential Requirement : Retired Officer of Govt./Autonomous bodies with bachelor degree in any discipline and in the Grade Pay of PB – 4600/- and above with 15 years of experience in Administrative field with sound knowledge of the Fundamental and Supplementary Rules and such other rules and orders concerning the service conditions of employees issued by the Government of India from time to time. Applicant should possess practical knowledge of computer applications and internet usage.
- Consultant : Finance and Accounts. Essential Requirement : Retired Officer of Govt./Autonomous bodies with degree preferable in commerce and in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and above with 15 years of experience in Finance and Accounts with preparation of bills, pre-cheque of bills, preparation of budget compilation of accounts (including Statement of Equipment, UG, purchase of stores/capital equipment works, tendering financial advice for the Director.
- Job Requirement : To assist NIRRH Field Unit in adapting its administration to work in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Central Government as applicable to employees of Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organization under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Place of Duty : The place of duty will be NIRRH, FU Cell, Mumbai located at the above address.
- Tenure : The individual will be initially engaged for a period of one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority
- Age Limit : Consultant in Administrative, Finance & Accounts category would be engaged till the age of 65 years. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of application.
- Period of engagement : The initial term of engagement of consultants will be for not more than one year and subsequent extension, if any, can be considered on case to case basis, depending upon the job requirement and the time frame for its completion subject to fulfillment of performance evaluation made by his/her Controlling Officer.
- Fee/Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- P.M. onwards depending upon educational qualification, experience, last pay drawn and functional requirement.
- Allowance : The Consultants shall not be entitled to any other honorarium or allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS and Medical Reimbursement, etc.
- Leave : Consultants shall be eligible for 10 day’s leave at par to 8 CL & 02 RH in a year on pro-rata basis. Therefore a Consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence from work beyond 10 days in a year to be calculated on pro-rata basis. Un-availed leave during the period of engagement will not be carried forward in case of renewal. The leave record shall be maintained by the concerned Head of Division/Institute/ Centre.
- TA/DA : No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. However, consultants shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the official work as per his/her entitlement at the time of retirement in case of Govt. servant. For external professional class/mode of journey would be by economy class only as per rules. Consultant will be provided transport facilities for local official duty.
- Release of fee/remuneration : The monthly fee will be released to the Consultant on explicit recommendation of the Head of Division/Institute/Centre.
- Tax deduction : All applicable taxes as per government rules and regulations will be deducted at source.
- Power of Relax : Where the DG, ICMR is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, he may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these guidelines.
- The candidate shall submit online application available on NIRRH website i.e. www.nirrh.res.in. Hard copy of Application should be accompanied by copies of necessary documents (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) and should be submitted in person or by post to the office of the Director, NIRRH, Mumbai on above mentioned address so as to reach within one month from the date of publishing of advertisement (4th August, 2015.) along with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Candidates drawn in favour of “Director, NIRRH” Payable at Mumbai purchased after the date of advertisement. SC/ST/PH/Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from making payment.
- Please submit the online application at “http://www.nirrh.res.in/nirrh_application” link.
Selection Procedure for National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4th August, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) :
- The Competent Authority reserve the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- In case of retired Govt. Servants the engagement as full time consultants shall not be considered by a case of re-employment in any reason.
- The contract of consultant is a temporary nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one months’ notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason. However the Director reserves the right to terminate the contract without assigning any reason of any time without giving any notice.
- The vacancies indicated above are provisional and includes anticipated vacancies. This is subject to change without any notice.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the closing date of application. i.e. 4th August, 2015.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as next working day.
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered and application in response to this advertisement on prescribed proforma attached herewith will be considered.
- Application received late, unsigned and or without fee will not be entertained. The Institute will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for interview every candidate who possess the essential qualifications. NIRRH reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
- The interview call letters, if short listed shall be sent by post, however, Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay/lapse.
- Canvassing in any form and/ or brining in any influence will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- As the engagement of Consultant would be on full-time contract basis they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment either part time or full time during the period of consultancy.
- The selected candidates have to make his/her own arrangement for stay as no office accommodation is available.
- After selection of the consultant will be given the offer of engagement and an receipt of his/her acceptance within prescribed time, an agreement will be signed between Consultant and the Director an a ‘Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- w.e.f. the date of assumption of assignment.’
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4th August, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016