National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notificatio. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.Sc, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Jabalpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN TRIBAL HEALTH (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) (Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GOI) NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road, Garha PO, Jabalpur-482003
Detail of National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur invites online Applications up-to 30.06.2015 (online generated hard copy of the same upto 10.07.2015) for the following posts as detailed below :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant- One Post (UR)||01||Essential Qualification :-Three years University Degree. Desirable :- Candidates should have five years experience in Administration with Diploma in Office Management from any recognized University/Institute. Candidates having experience in Administrative work of Establishment, Stores and Accounts and PGDCA/DCA or any other course in computers from any University/University recognized Institute, Hindi & English Typing in Computer will be preferred.||(Pay Band-2 Rs.9,300-34,800 plus grade pay Rs.4200/-)||– i) Assistant Post: 28 years ii)- Technical Assistant Post: 30 years,) iii) Technician-A Post : 28 years. Government servant/in service candidates will be allowed 5 years relaxation, SC/ST, OBC, ExServicemen and PWDs will be allowed relaxation as per GOI rules applicable from time to time only in the reserved posts, no relaxation will be allowed in Unreserved posts. Employees of ICMR/Ministry of Health will only be considered as departmental for age relaxation. Age will be reckoned as on 06-07- 2015.|
|Technical Assistant– One Post (Reserved for ST)||01||Qualification & Experience : Essential :- Three years Bachelor degree in Sciences (Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology) from a recognized university with DMLT/certificate of one year duration or one year documented laboratory experience from Govt. organization/reputed Institutes. Desirable: Additional 1 year documented experience in handling of laboratories work and /or course certificate of laboratory work with Knowledge of computer applications and additional laboratory/research field experience from reputed /Govt. institute’s.||(Pay Band-2 Rs.9,300-34,800 plus grade pay Rs.4200/-)|
|Technician-A– 04 (Four) Posts (2 Posts-UR, 1 Post- OBC & 1 Post- ST)||4||(Pay Band-1 Rs.5,200-20,200 plus grade pay Rs.1900/-)||Qualification & Experience : Essential: 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Certificate in laboratory related work from Govt. Institute/reputed Institutes. Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications and additional laboratory/research field experience.|
Selection Procedure for National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) :
- Allowances as per Central Govt. rules are admissible. Benefits of New restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
- Candidate has to submit his/her application through online by filling the prescribed form as well as one online generated hard-copy is also to be submitted alongwith all relevant documents/certificates such as one photograph separately with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials etc. in support of the qualification, age, caste etc. & experience if any of the applicant along-with a crossed IPO for Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWDs and women candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIRTH, Jabalpur must reach the undersigned on or before the closing date of submission of application as indicated above. ICMR employees are not exempted from payment of application fee.
- Each and every field of the online-form is mandatory, if not applicable, then NA or 0 should be written.
- Incomplete and late applications, without IPO, photograph or those without required copies of certificates will not be entertained. The Director, NIRTH reserve the right to reject the applications or to cancel the notification without assigning any reasons thereof. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications from employees working in the Central/State Govt. Departments, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in Written Test. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification. This advertisement will also be available on the Institute’s website www. nirth.res.in & www.icmr.nic in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016