National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Internal Auditor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Internal Auditor Job on or before 15/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)|
|Vacancy Name||Internal Auditor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India) Manovikasnagar P.O., Secunderabad 500 009|
Detail of National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) Internal Auditor Recruitment:
The Institute intends to engage the services of an Internal Auditor, preferably a person who have retired from Audit Departments at the level of Senior Audit Officer and above and having experience in audit of autonomous bodies and knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations in finance, establishment and purchase. The period of engagement is initially for one year and extendable for another 2 year on mutual agreement. Chartered Accountants, who have experience in audit of autonomous bodies/central government may also apply. The details on scope of audit and other details may be obtained from the Institute’s website (www.nimhindia.gov.in). Last date for submission of application along with the fees quoted for audit is 15.05.2015.
- Scope of the Internal Audit Audit of the transactions of the Institute and its Regional Centres from 01.04.2013 in the following areas: (a) Audit of all receipts and payments from propriety angle. (b) Check to ensure proper and regular maintenance of various registers and records. (c) Systematize periodical physical verification of cash, stores, FDRs and other assets and continued existence and use of assets created by the beneficiaries. (d) Check the existence and their adoption of various systems, procedures and practices for purchases, sanctions and disbursements of subsidies, etc. (e) Check correct and complete classification of various receipts and payments and help timely compilation of accounts, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annually. (f) Attend the Audit Committee Meetings for clearance of old outstanding paras in the previous Inspection Reports, etc. (g) Extend audit consultancy services in the matters of establishment, accounts and other resource management. (h) Any other as assigned by the authorities of the Institute (i) Preparation of quarterly/annual/periodical TDS returns. (j) Filing of Income tax return of the Institute along with the audit report.
- Period of Report The report of audit needs to be submitted on monthly basis. In addition, specific report needs to be furnished as assigned by the Institute.
- Fees The Fees for conduct of audit may be quoted per year by the interested agencies/persons. The payment of fees will be made on quarterly basis on submission of the reports.
Selection Procedure for National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)- Internal Auditor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Internal Auditor Vacancy in National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH):
ATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED (Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India) Manovikasnagar P.O., Secunderabad 500 009
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/5/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017