National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Special Educator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) Recruitment 2015 – NO. RECRUIT-CONTRACT/2015/NIOH/1596. Candidates who have completed PG Degree, Graduate, Diploma, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Special Educator & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH)
Vacancy Name : Special Educator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate, Diploma, M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.18,750-20,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOLKATA
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (Department of Empowerment of PwDs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India) B.T. ROAD, BON-HOOGHLY, KOLKATA-700090
Detail of National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) Special Educator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian citizen) for walk-in-interview for the following posts purely on temporary and contract basis in the Institute. Interested candidates should report to the office of the Director along with relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self attested) and Bio-Data for the interview on 25-06-2015 at 2.00 p.m. Candidates should report to the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time for scrutiny of your documents.
- Senior Professional Trainee (Academic)-PO-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.18,750/- per month. for 1st year Recognized P.G. Degree (MPO/M.Sc. P&O) from a recognized college/University. Good academic record & research aptitude shall be preferred.
- House Staff (Residential)-01 Fixed stipend of Rs.28,153/- per month MBBS Degree from any Institute recognized by MCI and have worked for six months in the field of Orthopaedics/Physical Medicine.
- Professional Trainee (P&O)-02 On consolidated amount of Rs.12500/- per month BPO/Diploma with experience.
- Programme Assistant (Skill Development Training Programme)-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.10,000/- per month. Graduation with ability to conduct training and to prepare project, budgeting and report writing. Knowledge of Computer application is desirable.
- Programme Assistant (Outreach)-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.10,000/- per month Graduate or equivalent preferably B. Com from recognized university with experience of office working and knowledge of IT.
- Special Educator-01 On consolidate amount Rs.20,000/- per month Age Below 35 years. Graduate and Diploma in Special Education or equivalent. Experience for working in such Institute/project for two years. Desirable: – Higher qualification and knowledge of IT.
Selection Procedure for National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) – Special Educator & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 25/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Special Educator & More Vacancies vacancy in National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH):
- The Sr. Professional Trainee (Academic) shall be engaged on year to year basis, extendable for three years subject to satisfactory performance.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary and contract basis without any claim for regularization in what so ever form. It is under project for career growth (for Sl. No.01,03,04 & 05).
- The candidate should have knowledge in computer application.
- They have to work six days a week. One day casual leave per month is admissible. He / She will not be entitled to avail any other kind of leave.
- Post is residential and single hostel accommodation on payment of usual charges may be provided subject to availability (for Sl. No.02).
- Temporary out station duties may be given. The TA shall be paid as per rules.
- Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/6/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (Department of Empowerment of PwDs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India) B.T. ROAD, BON-HOOGHLY, KOLKATA-700090
National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) Recruitment 2014 – NO. RECRUIT-CONTRACT/2015/NIOH/1596.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017