National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) Recruitment 2015 – NO. RECRUIT-CONTRACT/2015/NIOH/1171. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D, B.Sc, Diploma, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Staff Nurse & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d,B.Sc, Diploma, M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 19 Post
Salary : Rs.7,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : KOLKATA
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (Department of Empowerment of PwDs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India) B.T. ROAD, BON-HOOGHLY, KOLKATA-700090
Detail of National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the following posts of this Institute. The posts may be filled by Contractual and Lien Basis from Sl. No. 01 to 14 and Sl. No. 15 through Walk-in-Interview.
|Sl. No||Name of the Posts/ Mode of Recruitment||Academic Qualification / Teaching / Research / Experience|
|1||Assistant Professor (Nursing)-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.50,000/- per month||M.Sc. (Nursing) with three years teaching experience. Desirable: – Ph. D. (Nursing)|
|2||Orthopaedic Surgeon-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.60,000/- per month||MS/DNB (Orthopeadics) or equivalent as per MCI. Services expected: – Specialized services/consultancy to OPD/IPD patients and Outreach camps. Teaching to students of ongoing course as and when needed.|
|3||Radiologist-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.45,000/- per month||MD (Radiology). Services expected: – To supervise / monitor the service of existing X-Ray Unit and reporting of day to day X-ray exposures. Teaching to students of ongoing course as and when needed.|
|4||Urologist-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.45,000/- per month||M.Ch. (Urology). Services expected: – To supervise the Urodynamic unit with reporting and consultancy services to the Indoor/Outdoor patients. Teaching to students of ongoing course as and when needed.|
|5||Lecturer-cum-Assistant Nursing Superintendent-01 (Lien vacancy) On consolidated amount of Rs.35,000/- per month. Age Below 40 years||M. Sc. (Nursing) in Med./Surgical stream with three years experience or B. Sc. (Nursing) with five years experience or B.Sc. (Nursing) with Post Basic Diploma (Ortho & Rehab. Nursing) with two years|
|6||Senior Occupational Therapist-cumJr. Lecturer -01 (Lien vacancy) On consolidate amount Rs.35,000/- per month. Age below 35 years.||B. Sc. Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University. 04 (Four) years experience specialty in this line.|
|7||Occupational Therapist-01 (Lien vacancy) On consolidate amount Rs.28,000/- per month. Age below 30 years.||B.Sc. Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy. Preferably 02 years experience in the profession|
|8||Purchase Officer-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.40,000/- per month. Age Below 40 years||B. Com. With formal qualification in Material Management or equivalent. Minimum five years experience in the field.|
|9||Placement Coordinator-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.25,000/- per month. Age Below 35 years.||Graduate/Post Graduate in Business Management (Preferably in HR/HA) Experience: – 2/3 years in the placement related field.|
|10||Staff Nurse-03 On consolidated amount of Rs.20,000/- per month. Age Below 40 years.||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery with three years experience. Preference: – B. Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic Diploma in Ortho. & Rehab. Nursing|
|11||Senior Resident (Ortho)-01 Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/- as per Central Govt. Medical Institute similar located in Kolkata||MBBS Degree duly recognized by MCI with PG Degree / Diploma in the subject. Experience: – Experience in similar Institute. Preferred|
|12||Senior Resident (PMR)-01 Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/- as per Central Govt. Medical Institute similar located in Kolkata.||MBBS Degree duly recognized by MCI with PG Degree / Diploma in the subject. Experience: – Experience in similar Institute. Preferred|
|13||Research Associate-01 On consolidated amount of Rs.18,000/- per month.||– Ph. D in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work. – Knowledge of Computer based data processing & analysis. – Minimum one year experience in research work. Desirable:- Ability to assist & contribute to the research project through knowledge of the subject area (Aging, Disability)|
|14||Field Investigator-03 On consolidated amount of Rs.7,000/- per month. Work to be done at North East Region (Assam, Tripura & Mizoram one for each area)||– Graduate with honors in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work with 50% marks. – Minimum one year experience in field work. – Knowledge of data collection Desirable: – Knowledge of Computer.|
|15||House Staff (Residential)-01 Fixed stipend of Rs.28,153/- per month||MBBS Degree duly recognized by MCI|
Selection Procedure for National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) – Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 15/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Staff Nurse & More Vacancies vacancy in National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH):
- Application duly completed in all respects and signed by the candidates with self attested photocopies of relevant documents, educational qualification, age proof, caste certificate, experience certificate, salary drawn, etc. should reach to Director, National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of advertisement in news papers. Applications received late/incomplete/unsigned will not be considered.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary term basis for one year initially without any claim for regularization.
- The Staff selected may be assigned teaching/outstation duties as and when needed.
- Candidates with academic, research and target oriented service attitude/aptitude shall be preferred.
- Candidates with higher qualification/experience and working knowledge of computer application shall be preferred.
- Post is residential and single hostel accommodation on payment of usual charges may be provided subject to availability.
- The candidate taken on contract shall get minimum consolidated amount shown against the post subject to fulfill eligibility criteria for one year initially, extendable on satisfactory performance
- Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reasons.
- Age is relaxable for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PH/OBC. as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate should write the ‘Name of the Post’ applied for, on the top of the envelope.
- For Sl. No. 15 :- Interested candidates should report to the office of the Director of this Institute along with relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self attested) and Bio-Data for appearing at the walk-in-interview on 15-06-2015 at 2.00 p.m. Candidates should report One hour before schedule time to scrutinize the documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/6/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (Department of Empowerment of PwDs, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India) B.T. ROAD, BON-HOOGHLY, KOLKATA-700090
National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped (NITOH) Recruitment 2014 – NO. RECRUIT-CONTRACT/2015/NIOH/1171.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016