National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofResearch Worker through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Shivaji University(SUK).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for theResearch Worker Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name :National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped
Vacancy Name :Research Worker
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.12,000/p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped .West Bengal
Detail of Ministry of Health and Family WelfareResearch Worker Recruitment:
- The nature of appointment is purely temporary.
- The details of the post are as follow-Research Worker (One post)
- Qualification– MSW/MA in Sociology with minimum one-year experience in relevant field.
- Job description: Travelling in about 10 districts of West Bengal, interviewing Tribal PWDs, filling up interview schedule, interview guide, organizing Focus Group Discussion and writing observation with stakeholder in the field. Assist the coordinator for making research tools and reports.
- Age The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs. 12,000/- per month
Selection Procedure for National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped -Research Worker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forResearch Worker Vacancy in National Institute For The Orthopaedically Handicapped :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017