National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part-Time Faculty through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Part-Time Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/02/2015 date between 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Vacancy Name||Part-Time Faculty|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||16/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067|
Detail of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Part-Time Faculty Recruitment:
This autonomous Institute funded by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an apex Technical Institute for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the Country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized services. The Institute proposes to fill one post of Part-time Faculty Medical Officer (Male) in RBM-Clinic, on contractual basis.
- No of post : 01
- Age Limit : Upto 40 years
- Qualification : Essential: i. MBBS degree from a recognized university. ii. One year experience in the field of Pediatrics / Obstetrics and Gynaecology / Medicine / Maternal & Child Health Care / Surgery, after completion of one year’s internship.
- Desirable: I. A Post Graduate medical degree from a recognized university. II. At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Family Planning including Infertility / Obstetrics &Gynaecology / Surgery / Paediatrics / Maternal and Child Health Care.
- Emoluments : 2500/- per day (for the days of working) Maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Duration : Appointment will be initially for a period of three months. Further, extension may be allowed, if the performance is found satisfactory. The position does not carry with it any guarantee of regular employment in NIHFW.
- Place of Duty : NIHFW, New Delhi. Timings : 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) – Part-Time Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 16/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Part-Time Faculty Vacancy in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the above post in prescribed proforma (Annexed) Date of Walk-in-Interview: 16/02/2015 at 11.00 a.m. Registration : 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. General: Initial appointment will be for a period of 03 months only. The position does not carry with it any guarantee of employment in NIHFW. Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on the above date and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi alongwith detailed CV as per proforma enclosed and attested copies of age proof, qualifications and experience certificates and original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Datefor this job 16/02/2015
Venue : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIHFW|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016