National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Training Coordinator for B.E/ B.Tech holders on November 19, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Posts : Training Coordinator
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 60,000-70,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Walk in date : 19.11.2014
Details of Post :
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory services. This Institute has undertaken a project on “National Cold Chain & Vaccine Management Resource Centre (NCCVMRC)”. For that project, NIHFW proposes to fill the one post of Training Coordinator on contractual basis. The duration of the appointment will be initially for three months. However the appointment will be purely on contract basis subject to availability of resources from MoHFW / funding agencies and satisfactory performance.
- Name of the Post: Training Coordinator (1 post)
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- – Rs.70,000/- p.m. or based on qualifications and experience.
- Period: 12 months (from the date of joining) likely to be extended as per project required and performance
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering / Bio engineering from recognized University with experience of minimum 3 years.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in training / skill development of refrigerator mechanics (experience in ITI institutes). Candidates with exposure to cold chain and vaccine management activities at state / national level will have an added advantage.
- Age: upto 50 years
- Date of Walk in Interview: 19/11/2014 at 11.00 a.m.
- Registration time : 9.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
- Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on above date and time in the Office of the Director, NIHFW, New Delhi along with detailed CV as per proforma enclosed. Please bring attested copies of age proof, qualifications and an experience certificates and original certificates for verification. Candidates working in Govt /Semi Govt organizations must produce NOC of their employer.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for appearing interview and no TA / DA will be paid to them.
- NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up the post, or not without assigning any reason.
- The candidates reporting after registration time will not be entertained. The application and certificate submitted at the time of registration will not be returned back to candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 19.11.2014
Venue : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIHFW|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016