National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 07.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.10,478/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Project Assistant for the following timebound sponsored project as per the details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Project Assistant||01 Post||Passed 12th Class with extensive experience of working in laboratory with cell culture work. The candidate should have experience of maintenance of cell culture area, preparation of cell-culture media, preparation of laboratory buffers and other solutions. The candidate should have experience of cell culture filtration and of providing assistance with other laboratory molecular biology techniques. The candidate should be able to record laboratory data in systematic manner on various computer spreadsheet applications.||Rs. 10,478/- per month (As per minimum wages rates notified by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi)|
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Experience of working with cell culture and basic computer skills.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII)- Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/Women and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 07th March, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|