National Institute of Immunology (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NIN)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 18th February, 2015 between 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||18th February, 2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Immunology (NIN), New Delhi – 110067, India|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NIN) Research Associate Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POSITION : Research Associate (One Position only)
- DURATION : For a period of Five months only
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : IFCPAR (CEFIPRA) funded project entitled, “Genome-wide recruitment profile of BLM after DNA damage
- EDUCATIONAL : Ph.D in Biological Sciences
- QUALIFICATIONS JOB DESCRIPTION : Applicant should have strong experience in protein purification techniques, biochemical assays, mammalian cell biology (including capability to generate stable lines) and /or high end microscopy especially confocal microscopy). Only candidates who meet the above qualification should apply.
- EMOLUMENTS : Rs. 36,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21st October, 2014)
- SCIENTIST NAME : Dr. Sagar Sengupta, SS-VI (Signal Transduction Laboratory-II)
- SCIENTIST’S EMAIL ID : [email protected]
- WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 18th February, 2015, (Wednesday) (11.00 AM to 1.00 PM Only)
- REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NIN) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 18th February, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NIN):
1. CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION. 2. APPLICATIONS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. 3. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY. 4. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED. 5. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 18th February, 2015
National Institute of Immunology (NIN), New Delhi – 110067, India
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017