National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 24.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs.35,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Consultant Recruitment:
National Institute of Immunology desires to engage Scientific Consultant/s at Level-II or III, depending on qualification and experience, initially for a period of one year, for carrying out scientific assignment. The number of Consultants to be hired may vary depending upon need. The details of qualification, Scope of work, Consultation Fee etc. for the purpose are given below:-
- Qualifications:- Consultant Level-II – Ph.D degree in Life Sciences and minimum post qualification experience of 6 years in the requisite filed. Retired Government employees with (i) Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and above & (ii) at least 12 years experience in the required domain would also be eligible for this position. Consultant Level-III – Ph.D degree in Life Sciences and minimum post qualification experience of 20 years in the requisite field. Should have high competency and established peer reputation. Retired Government employees with (i) Grade pay of Rs 10,000/- and above & (ii) at least 25 years experience in the required domain would also be eligible for this position.
- Scope of Work: As per Terms of Reference at Annexure–I
- Consultation Fee and Local Conveyance:- Consultant Level-II – (i) Consolidated fee shall range from Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- depending upon educational qualification and experience plus an additional amount of Rs. 3000/- p.m. as local conveyance; (ii) No other facility (i.e. telephone and personal staff) would be provided. Consultant Level-III – (i) Consolidated fee shall range from Rs 60,000/- to Rs 90,000/- depending upon educational qualification and experience plus an additional amount of Rs. 10,000/- p. m. as local conveyance. (ii) Residential Telephone Facility upto a maximum reimbursable amount of Rs 2800/- p.m. shall be admissible. (iii) Other Facility: One personal staff from outsourced category subject to availability may also be provided.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 63 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Person who retired in the last 2 years or are shortly retiring from service are eligible to apply.
- Leave: Consultants shall be eligible for 12 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis and shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 12 days in a Year Calculated on a pro-rata basis. Also un-availed leave in a calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Candidates desirous of expressing their interest may submit their applications in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the website, latest by 24.01.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016