National Institute of Immunology (NII) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate with Ph.D educational background
Company name :National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.22,000-24,000 /- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Project Title : “Effect of iNOS Deficiency on Plasma Cell Generation In vitro and in vivo” funded by DBT
- Qualifications: Ph.D (with or without postdoctoral experience). A first class from Std X to M.Sc. is desirable.
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience: Research Associate – Rs. 22,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA to Rs. 24,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA (As applicable)
- Job description & Desired Knowledge: The project is aimed at understanding events leading to the activation and differentiation of lymphoid cells. The applicant should have theoretical knowledge and practical experience in immunology and/or molecular biology.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 21st November, 2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 21.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016