National Institute of Immunology (NII) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate with Ph.D educational background
Company name :National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.22,000-24,000 /- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Project Title : “Molecular characterization of the genes isolated from the spermatozoa of water buffalo Bubalus bubalis and their expression across the tissues” funded by SERB
- Tenable till – 02.12.2015
- Project Investigator E-mail ID : Dr. Sher Ali Staff Scientist-VII [email protected]
- Qualifications: Ph.D thesis submitted/ Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology /Biochemistry/Molecular Biology or any other related field
- Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience:
- Research Associate -Rs. 22,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA for 1st Year consolidated. Rs. 23,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA for 2nd Year consolidated. Rs. 24,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA for 3rd Year consolidated.
- Job description & Desired Knowledge: Candidates with experience in molecular biology, recombinant DNA, protein chemistry, proteomics and mass spectrometry are encouraged to apply
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 31st October, 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|