National Institute of Immunology (NII) invites application for the recruitment of Staff Scientist -II with Ph.D educational background
Company name :National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Posts : Staff Scientist -II
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100 /- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 12.01.2015
Details of Post :
Staff Scientist -II
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling one post of Staff Scientist -II reserved for candidate with Locomotor Disability, in Pay Band – 3 of Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus allowances as per GOI rules. Other benefits include New Pension Scheme, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc. as per rules of the Institute.
- No of post : 01
- Pay Band – 3 of Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus allowances as per GOI rules
- Qualifications and Experience –Ph.D. in Life Sciences with one year post doctoral experience in the field of Life Science.
- Job description –To assist in the field of Cancer Biology/Cell Biology/ Host pathogen interaction/or any other relevant area of scientific research depending on the knowledge & experience of selected candidate. In addition to the R&D activities, consultancy/ sponsored-in-aid projects, writing & editing of scientific content are also to be handled independently or in a team.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with an initial probation period of one year which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. Further continuation if any, will depend on candidate’s performance during the initial period of five years.
- The Upper Age limit is 35 years, relaxable in accordance with GOI rules. Age limit, qualifications and other requirements may also be relaxed by the Controlling Authority in respect of candidates otherwise qualified.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for appointment against the post which is reserved for Physically Handicapped candidate. Candidates would have to submit a Disability certificate issued by a Medical Board constituted by the Central or a State Government .
- All educational qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The duration of relevant experience requirement should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications as indicated in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons working in Govt. / Quasi Govt. Organisation / Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce `No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates may submit their duly completed applications latest by 12.01.2015 to the Senior Manager, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067, on a plain paper in the format given below which can also be downloaded from the Institute website, along with attested copies of certificates of academic qualifications, present position and past experience, PH Certificate, Caste certificate if applicable, and a recent photograph.
- FORMAT OF APPLICATION – (1) Full Name (in Block letters) (2) Religion; (3) Parent`s / Husband`s name; (4) Gender; (5) Date of Birth & Age; (6) Whether PH (yes/no); (7) Category of handicap and percentage of handicap; (8) Caste (General/SC/ST/OBC); (9) Permanent & Correspondence Address; (10) E-Mail, fax and telephone No. (s), if any; (11) Details of Academic Qualifications; (12) Details of Past experience & Present Employment; (13) Present pay scale / present basic pay / total emoluments drawn; (14) Names and complete addresses of three independent responsible persons (not relatives / friends) as referee who can comment on the candidates suitability and temperament; (15) Signature with date. Information can also be obtained from NII URL; www.nii.res.in.
- Incomplete and late applications will stand summarily rejected.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 12.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016