National Institute of Immunology (NII) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/12/2014 between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Immunology (NII) – JNU complex, New Delhi 110067, India|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NII) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST : Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
- DURATION : Upto 21.03.2015
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : “Differential gene expression by Sertoli cells during inactive and active phase of spermatogenesis and functional evaluation of certain genes by generating transgenic mice” funded by ICMR
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : M.Sc. with 2 years of research experience
- JOB DESCRIPTION : Cell culture and maintenance of transgenic animals, real time PCR analysis etc.
- EMOLUMENTS : Rs. 18,000/- p.m. plus 30% HRA (As Sanctioned by Funding Agency)
- SCIENTIST NAME : Dr. Subeer S. Majumdar (Cellular endocrinology Laboratory)
- SCIENTIST’S EMAIL ID : [email protected]
- WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 22nd December, 2014
- REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NII) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 22/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NII):
Candidate may fill up application in the prescribed format along with necessary documents for verification. Applications containing incomplete information shall not be entertained. Date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly. Only registered candidates will be interviewed. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 22/12/2014
National Institute of Immunology (NII) – JNU complex, New Delhi 110067, India
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016