National Institute of Immunology (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. (DBT’S TWINNING). Candidates who have completed M.SC/ MASTER DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Immunology (NIN)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on Walkin date between 9AM to 12PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||13/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Immunology (NIN), New Delhi – 110067, India|
Detail of National Institute of Immunology (NIN) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST : Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One Position only)
- DURATION : 6 Months (For Six months only)
- NAME OF THE PROJECT : “Endothelial function and markers of valve damage in acute rheumatic fever Area: CVD” funded by ICMR
- EDUCATIONAL : M.Sc. in Life science plus minimum two years
- QUALIFICATIONS research experience for analysing cellular components of the blood by flowcytometry and cell culture.
- JOB DESCRIPTION : Analysis of cellular components of the blood by flowcytometry and cell culture.
- EMOLUMENTS : Rs. 18,000/- per month consolidated + 30%HRA (As sanctioned by the funding agency)
- SCIENTIST NAME : Dr. P.K. Upadhyay (PDC-I Laboratory)
- SCIENTIST’S EMAIL ID : [email protected]
- WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 13th January 2015, 11.00 AM
- REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES: 10.00 AM to 10.30
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Immunology (NIN) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 13/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology (NIN):
CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION. APPLICATIONS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 13/01/2015
National Institute of Immunology (NIN), New Delhi – 110067, India
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NII|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|