National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) invites application for the recruitment of Registrar with Post Graduate holders
Company name : National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
Posts : Registrar
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 11/8/2014
Details of Post :
Registrar (deputation) for five years in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 GP 7600I- plus other allowances admissible to Central Government employees stationed at Mumbai. In addition, unfurnished residential accommodation, free of licence fee, is provided in the Institute Campus. He/ She will be eligible for Pension, Gratuity, GPF, LTC, Leave, etc. as perthe rules of the Institute.
- A Post-Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering /Technology/ PublicAdministration / Management of a recognised Institute/ University or its equivalent or recognised qualification as Chartered Accountant/ lCWA.
- Essential : A minimum of 15 years of administrative experience preferably in a Government/ Educational or Research Institute. Out of this, at least 8 years should be in a responsible position in Training/Educational Institutions of higher learning. The candidate would be expected to have an adequate grasp of financial matters, secretarial experience of statutory bodies and committees, and familiaritywith academic activities and working procedures in higher educational Institutions.
- Desirable : Experience in campus management, other aspects of administration and familiarity with computer.
- Age limit: Preferably below 55 years Suitable relaxation may be made in case of candidates with specialised experience.
DEPUTYRE ITRAR TEMPRARYP : Deputy Registrar purely on temporary basis for one year in the pay scale of Rs.1 5600-39100 GP 6600 plus other allowance admissible to Central Government employees stationed at Mumbai. He / She will be eligible for Pension, Gratuity, GPF, LTC, Leave, etc. as per the rules of the Institute. This post will be purely on temporary basis initially for one year which can be extended for further period as per requirement of the Institute.
- Post-Graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade.
- 8 years’ experience as Assistant Registrar or in a post carrying pay in PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- OR Comparable experience in research establishment and other institution of higher learning OR 8 years‘ experience as a Lecturer in a College or a University with experience in educational administration. Candidates should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing and financial procedures OR Administrative matters including legal, recruitment, establishment OR Academic matters such as conduct of examinations, maintenance of students records, award of scholarships, degree, etc. OR Materials Management, Procurement! distribution of materials, import procedures! stores accounting, stock verification, etc. Practical experience of using relevant software in related area is essential.
- Age limit: Preferably below 50 years
Eligible candidates will be called for interview as per recommendations of the Screening Committee constituted forthis purpose. Fulfilment of minimum qualification is not a claim for interview call.
Interested persons may send their CV in the Application format available on the lnstitute’s website, www.nitie.edu by e-mail to [email protected] The hard copy of the filled in application form along with the copies of certificates may be sent by post to the Director, NlTlE, P.O. NlTlE, Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai 400 087. (Tel.022 28573371, Fax 022-28573251) within three weeks from the date of advertisement along with crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- in favour of ‘NITIE‘, payable at Mumbai. (no Demand Draft in case of SC/ST/OBC). Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Organisations must send their applications through proper channel.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NITIE|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017