National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Laboratory Attendant Job on or before 16.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Attendant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Laboratory Attendant Recruitment:
The following position is to be filled up on purely temporary, contractual basis, co-terminus with the National Institutes of Health-funded project entitled “Centre for the Study of Complex Malaria in India”.
- Post: Laboratory Attendant (One)
- Salary: Rs.14,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Essential qualification: Matriculation + MLT/Lab. Technician Course
- Age: 18-25 years. Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Central Govt. Rules/orders. Age relaxation will be given to general category candidates only in deserving cases up to the limit of relevant experience in Govt./Autonomous Bodies of Govt.
- Place of posting: The contractual staff will be posted at Rourkela. The primary responsibility of the post will be maintenance of insectary. However, the duty involves travel to field/rural areas as per requirement.
- Duration: The engagement of persons would be initially for one year but the period of his/her engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Laboratory Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Laboratory Attendant vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications indicating (1) Name (2) Father’s name (3) Address for correspondence (4) E.mail ID (5) Date of birth (6) Qualifications (7) Experience etc. neatly typed in plain paper along with a passport size photograph and copies of all certificates & testimonials within the stipulated date to the Officer-in-Charge, National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Sector-5, Rourkela-769002 (Odisha). NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies /PSUs. The last date of receiving the applications is 16.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017