National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH/12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Worker|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research Field Unit, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex, Poojanahalli, Kannamangla Post, Devanahalli Taluk, Bengaluru 562110|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Research Associate Recruitment:
Following post is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis, in NIH funded project Center for the Study of Complex Malaria in India.
- Research Associate (one post)
- The incumbent will be stationed at Rourkela and required to undertake extensive field trips in rural areas laboratory based experiments to study the entomological aspects of malaria transmission in relation to environment.
- Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences
- Desirable: Ph.D in any field with at least two years of research experience in entomology and/or ecology. Experience in laboratory experimentation and analysis is highly desirable. Candidates with high quality research publications in high-impact peer reviewed journals preferably on disease vectors or ecology.
- Age: Up to 40 years for man and for woman candidate age 42 years.
- Emoluments: 23,000/- (+ HRA) P.M. consolidated
- Duration: 1) The incumbent would be engaged initially for one year but the period of engagement may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority. 2) NOC is necessary in the case of person serving in Central/State Govt/Autonomous Bodies/PSU.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Interested and eligible candidates may send their CV through email at [email protected] as a file attachment or by post on following address on or before 20th March 2014: Dr OP Singh Scientist ‘F’ & Head, Molecular Biology Division National Institute of Malaria Research Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through email only on email provided in their CV.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017