National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Accounts Consultant & More Vacancies for 12th Pass/ B.Com/ Graduate/ B.Sc/ MA/M.Sc/ Ph.D holders on November 20, 2014 to November 24, 2014
Company name :National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Posts : Accounts Consultant & More Vacancies
Qualification : 12th Pass/ B.Com/ Graduate/ B.Sc/ MA/M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.13072-42,420/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Location : Jharakhand, Rajasthan, Delhi
Walk in Interview : November 20, 2014 to November 24, 2014
Details of Post :
Accounts Consultant & More Vacancies:
Following positions are to be filled up purely on temporary and contractual basis under the following Project in Delhi, Rajasthan and Jharkhand.
Name of Project: “Estimation of malaria burden in India: a prospective national study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
Post-1: Consultant –Biostatistics – (One):
- Essential Qualifications & Experience: Masters degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics with minimum 5 years research experience including handling and analysis of large data and writing reports of the projects related to public health with research publications.
- Desirable: Ph.D. in the area of biomedical research. Experience of conducting large field surveys and analysis of data.
- Age: Below 45 years
- Emoluments: Rs. 42,420/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances.
- Job responsibilities: Candidate selected for this post will have to work in group to organize and conduct surveys, trainings, cross checks, data acquisition, data computerization, statistical data analysis, interpretation and preparation of reports etc.
- Duration: One Year
Post-2: Technical Assistants – Co-ordinators (Two posts – One for Rajasthan and one for Jharkhand):
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate in science / required subject from recognized university with DMLT course from recognized Institute or graduate with one year relevant experience in the lower grade or one year field/ lab experience from recognized institute. Three years Graduate degree in the required subject from recognized University / Institution with two years experience.
- Desirable: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences from recognized University / Institution. Research experience preferably in field of health. Working knowledge of Computers.
- Age: Up to 30 years.
- Emoluments: Rs. 23,220/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To coordinate, manage project activities, maintain supply chain, data flow, coordination with PHCs in the respective districts, and overall supervise day to day activities at district level.
- Duration: One Year
Post-3: Administrative Manager- (One):
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline and have administrative experience for at least 5 years in the Central/State, Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies
- Desirable: Retired persons from Central/State, Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies at the level of Section Officer or above and having working experience in Health sector with knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- Age: Below 65 years
- Emoluments: Rs.23,908/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances.
- Job Responsibilities: To handle day to day administrative needs of the project at various locations and to coordinate all administrative work related to the project.
- Duration: One Year
Post-4: Accounts Consultant-(One):
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate with Commerce / Economics from recognized institution and at least 5 years experience in Accounts Dep’t in the Central/ State, Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies at the level of Section Officer or Accounts Officer or above.
- Desirable: Retired persons from Central/State, Semi-Government/ Autonomous bodies at the level of Accounts Officer or above with some working experience in health sector and knowledge of computer applications viz. MS Office, Word, Excel and Internet.
- Age: Below 65 years.
- Emoluments: Rs. 23,908/- per month (consolidated). No other allowances.
- Job responsibilities: To ensure smooth acquisition, distribution and expenditure of funds as per Govt. of India rules and regulations. To submit periodical SOEs to the funding agency and to deal with all matters related to accounts of the project. To manage accounts of research project, coordination and management etc.
- Duration: One Year
Post- 5: Data Entry Operators – (Two) Delhi:
- Essential Qualifications: 12th Pass in science stream with mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hours through speed test on computer.
- Desirable: Graduate with Certificate / Diploma in computer application from recognized Institution. Experience in operating MS Excel for Data entry and calculations. Experience in MS Office. Ability to handle large data.
- Age: Below 28 years
- Emoluments: Rs.13,072/- per month (consolidated). No other allowance.
- Duration: 15 months
- Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/ testimonials along with CV and two photographs.
- The positions are for fixed tenure and are purely on temporary basis. The engagement may be terminated at any time as per need of the project. The candidates deployed for above positions will have no claim for any regular appointment in any Institute of ICMR as per Govt. rules. These positions do not carry any other benefits.
- Age for all posts is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other candidates as per Govt. rules in force. It is also relaxable for the candidates in deserving cases up to the limit of five years. Upper age limit shall be calculated as on the date of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Schedule for Walk-in-Interviews:
|Sl.No.of Post||Designation||Date Of Interview||Registration Time|
|1||Consultant –Biostatistics||20-11-2014||10AM to 11AM|
|2||Technical Assistants (Co-ordinators)||20-11-2014||1PM to 2PM|
|3||Administrative Manager||21-11-2014||10AM to 11AM|
|4||Accounts Consultant||21-11-2014||1PM to 2PM|
|5||Data Entry Operator||24-11-2014||10AM to 11AM|
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: November 20, 2014 to November 24, 2014
Venue : National Institute of Malaria Research (Indian Council of Medical Research) Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016