National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/01/2015 at 10 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), Sector 8, Dwarka, Delhi-110077|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Following post is to be filled up on a purely temporary basis, in NIH funded project Center for the Study of Complex Malaria in India
- Research Assistant (one post)
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in any field of Life Sciences.
- Desirable: Research experience in Immunology based techniques with preferably in field of malaria
- Age: Up to 30 years
- Emoluments: Rs. 27,940/- P.M. consolidated
- Age limit: Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per central Govt rules/ orders for possessing experience in Govt./Autonomous Bodies. Candidates working in long term projects in ICMR and its Institutes/Centres shall be given one time age relaxation up to five years for the post advertised.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test will be held on 06/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Research Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) :
Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for interview on 6th Jan. 2015 at National Institute Of Malaria Research (ICMR), Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 along with passport size photo, bio-data with the photocopy of the testimonials and also originals for verification, NOC for employer if employed. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Candidates should report before 10.00 AM.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 06/01/2015
National Institute Of Malaria Research (ICMR), Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017