National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator, Field Worker through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator, Field Worker. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/01/2015 11 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator, Field Worker|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ B.sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||04|
|Salary||Rs.13,760 – 23,220/-pm|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Walkin Date for this job||09/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR),District Malaria Office (Behind Distt. Hospital), JHABUA, Distt. JHABUA|
Detail of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator, Field Worker Recruitment:
Following posts are to be filled up purely on temporary and contractual basis under the following Project:
Project: “Estimation of malaria burden in India: a prospective National study to validate recently proposed methodologies of burden estimation in India.”
Post -1: Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator – (One) for Distt.JHABHUA (Madhya Pradesh):
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate in science / required subject from recognized university with DMLT course from recognized Institute or graduate with one year relevant experience in the lower grade or one year field/ lab experience from recognized institute. Three years Graduate degree in the required subject from recognized University / Institution with two years experience.
- Desirable: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences from recognized University / Institution. Research experience preferably in field of health. Working knowledge of Computers.
- Age: Up to 30 years.
- Emoluments: Rs. 23,220/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To coordinate, manage project activities, maintain supply chain, data flow, coordination with PHCs in the respective districts, and overall supervise day to day activities at district level.
- Duration: One Year
Post -2: Field Workers – (Three) for Distt. JHABHUA (Madhya Pradesh):
- Essential Qualifications: 10 plus 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from recognized board and 2 year’s Field/Laboratory experience. (* B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 year’s experience.)
- Desirable: B.Sc. or equivalent from recognized University / Institution.
- Age: Not exceeding 30 yrs.
- Emoluments: 13,760/-per month (consolidated)
- Job responsibilities: To carry out field work in the project area as directed. To Supervise Surveillance monitors, to keep records and maintain supply chain & data flow. To maintain vigil for deaths due to any cause. Enumerate and validate deaths in the community.
- Duration: One Year
- Candidates appearing for interview are requested to bring all original certificates and one set of attested photocopies of all certificates/testimonials along with CV and two photographs.
- The positions are for fixed tenure and are purely on temporary basis. The engagement may be terminated at any time as per need of the project. The candidates deployed for above positions will have no claim for any regular appointment in any Institute of ICMR. These positions do not carry any other benefits.
- Age for the posts is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other candidates as per Govt. rules in force. It is also relaxable for the candidates in deserving cases up to the limit of five years. Upper age limit shall be calculated as on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) – Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator, Field Worker Post:
- Written Test will be held on 09/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant– Co-ordinator, Field Worker Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR):
Eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts may appear for Walk-in-Interview at District Malaria Office (Behind Distt. Hospital), JHABUA, Distt. JHABUA on 09-01-2015. The registration will start at 10 AM and will be closed at 11.00 AM. Interviews will start at 11 AM.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 09/01/2015
District Malaria Office (Behind Distt. Hospital), JHABUA, Distt. JHABUA on 09-01-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017