National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JUNIOR TECHNICIAN & MORE VACANCIES through recruitment notification – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–8/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree/ B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the JUNIOR TECHNICIAN & MORE VACANCIES Job on or before 06.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Vacancy Name||JUNIOR TECHNICIAN & MORE VACANCIES|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree/ B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||102 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,830- 12,540/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029|
Detail of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) JUNIOR TECHNICIAN & MORE VACANCIES Recruitment:
- Post Name :
- Staff Nurse- 58 Posts
- Junior Technician- 18 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 26 Posts
- Vacancies : 102
- Job Location : Bengaluru
- Eligibility Criteria For NIMHANS Staff Nurse LDC Jobs Recruitment 2015
- Education Qualification: Job hunters need to have B. Sc in Nursing/Diploma in Medical Lab Technology/ Graduate Degree or equivalent from recognized university/institute.
- Age Limit:
- Maximum- 30 years for Staff Nurse posts
- Maximum- 27 years for remaining posts
- Rs. 750 for General/OBC category
- Rs.500 for SC / ST candidates
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on NIMHANS website www.nimhans.kar.nic.in. No documents including the Registration Slip of On-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a print out of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment (a copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this Notification should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- The Online Recruitment Test will be based on : a. General English, General Knowledge, General Mathematics, Computer Applications and Logical Reasoning for LDC. b. General English, General Knowledge, and the subject pertaining to there qualification for Staff Nurse / Junior Technician.
- Mock Test Paper will be uploaded in the Website on 25.02.2015 (NOTE: Mock Test is not related to the actual examination, it is just to get familiarize with the examination pattern only)
- The On-line Registration will be closed by 04:30 P.M. on 06.02.2015. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Those applying on 06.02.2015 i.e. on the last date of closing of online registration and deposit the fee through on-line mode. Payment after 4.30 PM will be treated as non payment.
- A candidate must be an Indian National residing in India or abroad.
- The application processing fee once remitted shall not be refunded. The candidate can pay the prescribed application processing fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable. Payment made after 4.30 PM on 06.02.2015 shall be treated as Non Payment and no refund will be entertained.
- Preview of the Candidate Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if Photo/Signature image is coming small or not visible in preview on website online then it mean photos/signature is not as per the NIMHANS prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
- The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from NIMHANS website at the time of Online Recruitment Test and hand over the same to theinvigilator during marking their attendance, failing which their candidature/performance on the Online Recruitment Test will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC, ST & OBC may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without any relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M No. 36011/1/98-Estt.(Res) dated 01.07.1998.
- Age Relaxation with regard to In-Service and Ex-Servicemen will be verified as per the Govt. of India Provisions.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Person with disability. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above.
- The Online Recruitment Test will be held on 01.03.2015 in Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Cochin depending upon the number of candidates applying.4
- The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from NIMHANS website http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in as no admit card will be sent by post. The Admit Cards will be hosted on NIMHANS website by 25.02.2015.
- On the basis of Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based) merit list, will be called for counseling. Date and Time of Counseling will be intimated to such candidates separately.
- No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates who are not selected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The validity of the comprehensive merit list shall stand operative for one year from the date of Notification of Results. During the period, the vacancies which arises can be filled from the comprehensive merit list.
- The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority .Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. ii) OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC (Candidates applying under OBC Category should produce OBC Certificate in Annexure – A format enclosed), failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)- JUNIOR TECHNICIAN & MORE VACANCIES Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for JUNIOR TECHNICIAN & MORE VACANCIES Vacancy in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS):
Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.02.2015
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2014 – NO.NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–8/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMHANS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|