National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) invites application for the recruitment of Psychiatric Social Worker with M.A/ M.Phil holders
Company name : National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Posts : Psychiatric Social Worker
Qualification : M.A/ M.Phil
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Psychiatric Social Worker
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Psychiatric Social Worker under the Department of Psychiatric Social Work in the prescribed form for appointment On Contract Basis.
- No. of Posts : THREE(02-OBC,01-ST)
- Educational Qualification : a) I or II class Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University / Institution AND b) I or II Class two years M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT : 35 years
- Pay Band : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
- Initial Pay in the Pay Band : Rs. 9,300/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- PERIOD : On contract basis for one year likely to be renewed for the 2nd & 3rd year depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
How to apply :
- The prescribed application can be downloaded from this Institute website http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in and submit along with: a) The candidates may down load the Challan in quadruplicate from this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in. and the prescribed application processing fee Rs. 750/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC / ST candidates) shall be remitted through any fully computerized National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru. S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675. b) The application in prescribed form should be submitted along with the challan in original for having remitted prescribed application processing fee as stated above, so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029, India, on or before 10.12.2014. c) Application Processing Fee once remitted cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- In service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in service.
- Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents together with an application processing fee of US $ 25 for each application.
- Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates of age proof, academic qualifications, experience, caste etc.,
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete / received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- Latest OBC certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by Government of India as per O.M dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certificates or certificates of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category should submit latest certificate issued by the Competent Authority failing which they will be considered against UR category only subject to eligibility.
- The Call memo for personnel interview will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application.
- The Number of Vacancies / Category-wise Vacancies may vary / likely to change.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application form is on or before 10.12.2014.
- Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 10.12.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMHANS|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017