National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Support Engineers with M.Sc educational background on NOV 20, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Posts : Support Engineers
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.15,000/- P.M
No of Post : 04
Location : Bangalore
Walk in Date : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
NIMHANS is conducting WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 20th Nov, 2014 for the post of “Level 1 Support Engineers”. The post is purely on contractual basis. The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below are advised to appear straight away before the Interview Board at the venue mentioned below, alongwith their Bio-data form in prescribed format (to be downloaded from the website) and testimonials in original, as well as the set of photo-copies.
- NAME OF THE POST : LEVEL 1 SUPPORT ENGINEERS
- NO.OF POSTS : FOUR
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Diploma holders (CS/ ECE/ EEE) with appox. 2-3 years of experience. Should be comfortable with Night Shift.
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Desktop support
- Decent knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Windows Server OS 2k3+2k8, MS SQL, IIS and preferably Linux knowledge a plus.
- Basic hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, both in person & remotely. OS installation. Software installation. Management of user accounts & access controls to client data.
- Responsible for the implementation, support, administration & management of Windows OS, workstations and/or servers.
- Perform system software and hardware maintenance, upgrades to operating systems, support software and applications.
- Backup & Restoration etc.
- General understanding of client server networking software.
- Basic Network Support :
- Manage network physical connectivity between sites.
- Maintenance of desktops/ laptops and peripherals under networking environment.
- Ability to resolve first level networking problems.
- Basic knowledge of domain environment. Working knowledge of remote access: Remote desktop and Virtual Private Network. Experience with TCP/ IP and general networking issues.
- Assists in maintaining LAN/ WAN records. Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT 30years
- SALARY Rs.15,000/- P.M (Consolidated)
- PERIOD On contract basis for a period of one year
- Venue, date & time of Walk-In-Interview : Committee room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bangalore-29 20th Nov, 2014 at 10.30 AM
The prescribed Bio-data format may be downloaded from this Institute website http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in and submit alongwith the original certificates, experience certificate etc., with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs at the time of interview .
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 20.11.2014
Venue : Committee room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bangalore-29 20th Nov, 2014 at 10.30 AM
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMHANS|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017