National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) invites application for the recruitment of Estate Officer with B.E./ B.Tech. holders
Company name : National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)
Posts : Estate Officer
Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech.
Salary : Rs.9300- 34800/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Secunderabad
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
The National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications, in the prescribed format, from the eligible candidates for the following post to be filled on direct recruitment basis.
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Salary||Age Limit (excluding relaxation as per GOI norms)|
|Estate Officer||One/ Unreserved||1. B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent. 2. 5 years experience
in management of Estate, maintenance, repairs, sanitation and horticulture and construction of buildings
34800 + Rs.4600
How to apply :
For further details on qualifications, age, etc., prescribed for the post, terms and conditions and for downloading application form, please visit our website www.nimhindia.gov.in & www.nimhindia.org. The filled-in application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of the Director, NIMH payable at Secunderabad. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. The applications are required to be addressed to the Director, National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad-500 009. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 28.11.2014. The hard copy of application form will be provided by NIMH on specific request.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f.01.01.2004.
- The applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ ________________________________’.
- The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIMH, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 01.12.2014. Applications received late/incomplete will not be considered.
- Mere possessing the EQ will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based on the short listing of candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI to SC/STOBC/ PH/Ex-Servicemen/employees already working in Central Government Departments. The cut off date for determining eligibility of age will be as on the last date of submission of applications.
- Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIMH should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
- The Institute reserves right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify from the selection process.
- The current pay and allowances etc are admissible as per the recommendations of VIth Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical Reimbursement, LTC, etc., as per rules of the Institute.
- All educational/professional/technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University
- The relevant experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the rules of NIMH.
- The reservation policy will be strictly followed as per GOI rules.
- The hard copy of the application will be provided by NIMH on specific request.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NIMH|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017