National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) invites application for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk/Typist with SSLC holders
Company name :National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)
Posts :Lower Division Clerk/Typist
Qualification : SSLC
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 08.09.2014
Details of Post :
Lower Division Clerk/Typist
The National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications, in the prescribed format, from the eligible candidates for the following post to be filled on direct recruitment basis .
- Name of the Post :Lower Division Clerk/Typist
- No of Post :One/Unreserved For Telangana Region candidates only
- Qualification :Essential qualifications1.SSLC or equivalent examination 2. Typing lower (30 w.p.m) in English
- Desirable Experience of typing in Hindi Note: Age, qualifications and experience are relaxable at the discretion of the selection committee in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Age : 18-28 years
- Remuneration :PB-I: Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.1900/- (GP)
HOW TO APPLY :
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions ofthe New Pension scheme introduced by the Government of India w.e.f.01.01.2004.
- The applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their applications THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ LDC/TYPIST (UNRESERVED)’.
- The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIMH, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 08.09.2014. Applications received late/incomplete will not be considered.
- Mere possessing the EQ will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of candidates called for interview/written test is based onthe short listing of candidates by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only short listed candidates will be communicated and no interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the norms of GOI to SC/STOBC/ PH/Ex-Servicemen/employees already working in Central Government Departments. The cut off date for determining eligibility of age will be as on the last date of submission of applications.
- Age, qualifications and experience are relaxable at the discretion of the selection committee in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified for the post as per the recruitment rules.
- Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIMH payable at Secunderabad should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
- The Institute reserves right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify from the selection process.
- The current pay and allowances etc are admissible as per the recommendations of VIth Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical Reimbursement, LTC, etc., as per rules of the Institute.
- All educational/professional/technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University
- The relevant experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the rules of NIMH.
- The reservation policy will be strictly followed as per GOI rules.
- The hard copy of the application will be provided by NIMH on specific request
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIMH||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017