National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Level –I through recruitment notification – National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/ . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant Level –I. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/01/2015 at 9.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant Level –I|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||23/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007|
Detail of National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Project Assistant Level –I Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following date at 9.30 a.m. sharp for the following post on the ad hoc research project entitled “The effect of dietary clarified butter oil (Ghee) on inflammation and insulin sensitivity in diet induced insulin resistant and diabetic murine models”. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated Pay and service tenure are as under: The project is funded by DBT.
- Essential Qualifications : 10th Class Pass from any recognized Board.
- Desirable : Two years Experience in animal handling in a research lab.
- Age : 28 years.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.5,000/-p.m. fixed without any allowances.
- Tenure : Initially for one year and it will be extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate and funds position. The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a photo and set of photo copies duly attested while attending the Walk-in-Interview
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) – Project Assistant Level –I Post:
- Written Test on 23/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant Level –I Vacancy in National Institute of Nutrition (NIN):
The conditions of employment will be the same as are for the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following date at 9.30 a.m
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 23/01/2015
NATI ONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (Indian Council of Medical Research) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Recruitment 2015 – NIN/PERS/SCH/2014-15/ .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIN|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017