National Institute of Nutrition conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Scientist-‘C’ & More Vacancies for BSc (Biology, Chemistry) holders on August 04, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Nutrition
Posts : Scientist-‘C’ & More Vacancies
Qualification : BSc (Biology, Chemistry)
Salary : Rs.19,212-43,344/- p.m
No of Openings : 17
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 04 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Scientist-‘C’ & More Vacancies
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the following dates at 9.30 A.M. sharp for the following posts on the ad hoc research project entitled “Nutritive Value of Indian Foods – Integrated Indian Food Composition Tables” at this Institute. The essential qualification, experience, consolidated salary and service tenure are as under:
Sl.No.1. Scientist – ‘C’ 1 No. (UR) Date of Interview: 04-08-2014
- Essential Qualifications : 1st Class M.Sc/ /2nd Class M.Sc with Ph.D in Biochemistry /Life Science with three years relevant laboratory experience.
- Desirable : Conversant with the handling of either of the instruments Fast HPLC/HPLC/ICPMS/LCMS/AAS/GCMS/LCMSMS/ICPOES. Minimum three years experience in analysis of nutrients and bioactive substance in foods as evidenced by publications or experience in nutrient bioavailability studies.
- Age : Below 40 years. Age Relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per G.O.I Rules.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.43,344/- p.m. +Rs.6,660/- HRA p.m. (fixed) without any other allowances.
Sl.No.2 Sr. Technical Assistant 15 Nos.(UR-9, SC-3, OBC-3) Date of Interview: 04-08-2014
- Essential Qualifications : 1st Class B.Sc. from a recognize University with Chemistry and Biology as one of the subject.
- Desirable : M. Sc. In Chemistry / Biochemistry / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Food Science / Food Science & Nutrition with experience in analysis of nutrients in foods. Experience in handling of Fast HPLC / HPLC / ICPMS / LCMS / AAS / Kjeldahi nitrogen analyzer, microwave ashing system, microwave digestion system, muffle furnace, sat boiling distillation system will be an added advantage. Minimum one to three years working experience.
- Age : Below 30 Years. Relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates G.O.I Rules
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.28,707/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
Sl.No.3. Data Entry Operator 1 No. (SC) Date of Interview: 04-08-2014
- Essential Qualifications : Any Graduates from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Computer Application and 2 years experience in Data Entry work.
- Desirable : Candidates will be given preference who is working in the Data Entry field for more than three years.
- Age : Below 28 years. Relaxation of age is admissible as per G.O.I. Rules.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.19,212/- p.m. (fixed) without any allowances.
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualification (from SSC onwards), experience and caste along with a passport-size photograph and one set of Photo copies of all certificates duly attested while attending the Walk-in-Interview. The persons belongs to Other Backward Category should bring the O.B.C. (does not belongs creamy layer) Certificate issued by the respective concerned Thehsildar/ M.R.O. specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government post not later than three years, No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interviews/ written test.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NIN|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016