National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with M.Sc educational background on DEC 10, 2014
Company name : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.18,000- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : HYDERABAD
Walk in Date : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/ WRITTEN TEST at this Institute on 10th December, 2014 between 9.30 A.M. and 10.30 A.M. for filling up of One Senior Research Fellowship(Non-Medical) at this Institute.
- SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP(Non-Medical) – 1 No.
- Essential qualification : M.Sc., in Biotechnology / Biochemistry from recognized University with two years Research Experience/ Publications in the area of cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
- Age : 35 years.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.18,000/-p.m. (Fixed) + 30% HRA on it.
- Tenure : only for one year.
- A person who has availed 5 years of tenure/service as JRF and SRF (i.e. 2 years as JRF + 3 years as SRF) under ICMR/ UGC/ CSIR/ DST/ DBT/ ICAR’s grants are not eligible for the above NIN-SRF (Non-Medical).
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience and caste along with a set of photo copies of the same and a latest passport size photo, while attending the Walk-in-Interview/Written Test. No TA/DA will be paid for this Purpose.
General Conditions: ICMR/NIN Fellowship Rules are applicable for the above SRF. The selected candidate will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director-in-Charge has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 10.12.2014
Venue : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION (Indian Council of Medical Research) TARNAKA, JAMAI-OSMANIA, HYDERABAD-500 007
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIN|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017