National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist – C through recruitment notification – National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Recruitment 2015 – NIOT/E&P/011(REGULAR)/2014. 2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Scientist – C on or before 16/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientist – C|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) ,NIOT Campus, Velachery–Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600 100|
Detail of National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Scientist – C Recruitment:
Earth System Sciences Organisation (ESSO), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India invites ONLINE applications for 01(One) post of Scientist – C (Mechanical) in Pay Band–3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- on regular basis in National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), Chennai. The qualifications and Job requirements are as under :
- Post Code SC-Mech-01-2k14
- Name of the Post Scientist – C (Mechanical Engineering)
- Number of Post 01 (One)
- Age Limit Below 40 years. (Relaxable as per orders issued by Central Government from time to time.)
- Qualification Essential:- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or its equivalent with atleast 60% marks in the qualifying degree level with three years experience in Research and Development, Survey, Planning, etc.
- Desirable:- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Job Requirement i) To participate in Deployment and Retrieval of Moorings/ Field Survey/ Sailing Onboard Research Vessels/ Boats. ii) Design of Mechanical Sub Systems, Underwater Vehicles, Buoys, Mechanical Casings/Structures & Fabrication, Assembly, Integration and Testing in the Lab/Sea. iii) Experience in AUTOCAD, ANSYS, Solid Works and PRO-E. iv) Knowledge and ability to handle Calibration of Equipment and behavior of materials in marine environment.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) – Scientist – C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Scientist – C Vacancy in National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) :
Candidates are required to visit any of the above website and apply online latest by 16.01.2015. Applications uploaded electronically must be followed by a duly signed hard copy affixing a latest passport size photograph accompanied by copies of certificates on educational and professional qualifications, date of birth, experience, age relaxation, etc. Else the application will summarily be rejected. The hard copy of the online application with copies of requisite testimonials must be sent by post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST – C (MECHANICAL)” to ‘The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100 to reach latest by 23.01.2015 (for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep) latest by 30.01.2015). In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please contact by email to [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/01/2015
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Recruitment 2014 – NIOT/E&P/011(REGULAR)/2014. 2014 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIOT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017