National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant-II through recruitment notification – National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) Recruitment 2015 – GAP2743/1382-14. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant-II. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/01/2015 at 10:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant-II|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/01/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Oceanography Kochi, NIO Regional Center,Dr Salim Ali Road Post Box No. 1913 Kochi- 682018
Detail of National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) Project Assistant-II Recruitment:
- Vacancy no GAP2743/1382-14
- Name of the Position : Project Assistant-II
- Number of positions : 1
- Project Title and code Seawater Quality monitoring –Microbial Reference Facility — GAP2743
- Position required to be filled for period of months : 9
- Essential Qualifications : MSc Zoology/ Microbiology/ Marine Biology/Biotechnology or equivalent
- Desirable : Strong theory and practical skills in Microbial Ecology/Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics
- Job requirement : The candidate must be an excellent team worker who would be expected to perform the full complement of research experiments required towards the furtherance of the project, maintain accurate data, perform critical data analyses, prepare/make presentations, review and annotate literature. Specific assignments may include but would not be restricted to participation in ocean cruises, isolation, identification and preservation of microorganisms, take responsibilities in support of the laboratory in general. The candidate while working independently must interact closely with the supervisor and implement the decisions from time to time.
- Maximum age as on date of interview : 28
- Consolidated Stipend per month : Rs. 16000
- Posting at : Kochi
- Date and time of interview : 12/01/2015 10:00 AM
- Place of interview and contact number : NIO Regional Center,Dr Salim Ali Road Post Box No. 1913 Kochi- 682018 Ph.No 0484-2390618
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) – Project Assistant-II Post:
- Written Test on 12/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant-II vacancy in National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi):
Candidates satisfying requirements may attend the walk-in-interview on indicated date along with their bio-data, attested copies of certificates & marklists in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials. Candidates should bring a photo identity proof at the time of registration. Date and time of interview : 12.01.2015 10:00 AM. Place of interview : NIO Regional Center, Dr.Salim Ali Road, Post Box No. 1913 Kochi-682 018
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/01/2015
National Institute of Oceanography Kochi (NIO Kochi) Recruitment 2014 – GAP2743/1382-14.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIO Kochi|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017