National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Officer on or before 04/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||C.C.S. National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Kota Road, Bambala, Near Sanganer, Jaipur-302033|
Detail of National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) Research Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Research Officer in the pay scale of Rs.15600- 39100 with grade pay of a Rs. 5400/- in Pay Band -3 on deputation in CCS NIAM, Jaipur
- It is proposed to fill up the post of Research Officer in the pay scale of Rs. 15600- 39100/- (PB-3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- in CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur on deputation basis.
- The eligibility criteria for appointment on deputation to the post of Research Officer in NIAM are as under :- Officers under Central / State Governments / Union Territories / Agricultural Universities / Recognized Research Institutions / Public Sector Undertakings / SemiGovernment / Autonomous or Statutory Organization fulfill the following conditions : (a) Holding analogous post on regular basis OR (b) With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 15600-39100 With Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- OR (c) With 8 years regular service in the posts of scale of pay of 9300-34800 Gr. Pay 4600/-. (d) Having been selected in the parent department through- UPSC, State Public Service Commission or NET/JRF And (e) Possessing education qualification and experience i.e (i) 1 st Class or High 2 nd class Masters’ Degree in Agricultural Statistics Agricultural Economics/Agricultural Marketing/Management/ Horticulture/Geography with a specialization in GIS/Sociology/Psychology with specialization in behavioral science/Economics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Communication/ Agricultural Engineer with specialization in Post Harvest Management (Packaging Transportation, Storage) M.Sc. ‘Entomology with specialization in storage of Agril. Commodities from a recognized University or equivalent, Agri Market Analyses, Agri. e-trading. (ii) Experience in Research & Training in the subject (iii) Training or experience in Computer programming/system/ designs/Analysis, Agri. e-trading.
- Place of posting:- Jaipur.
- Duties and responsibilities attached to the post of Research Officer: (i) Any work assigned by the Competent Authority with regard to training, Research, Consultancy, Teaching and Project development.
- The pay of the officer selected for appointment on Deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DOPT’s OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay .II), dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 35 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) – Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Officer Vacancy in National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM):
The applications of suitable and eligible officers and those who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Director General, CCS NIAM, Kota Road, Bambala, Near Sanganer, Jaipur -302033 within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel. The following documents also need to be sent along with the application: (i) Bio data as per Proforma given (Annexure I) (ii) Photocopies of ACRs for the last five year duly attested (signed and stamped) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India (iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate ( Annexure – II) (iv) Integrity Certificates ( Annexure – II) (v) No Penalty Certificate or a statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years( Annexure – II); and (vi) Cadre Clearance Certificate (Annexure-II). 8. It may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct. Advance copies of application or those received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied by the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/05/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017