National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) Recruitment 2015 – FILE NO. 02/NIAM/ADMN/MISCL. /12/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 21/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Jaipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (A Government of India Organization, Ministry of Agriculture) Kota Road, Bambala, Sanganer, Jaipur-302033.
Detail of National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) Consultant Recruitment:
- CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing invites applications from retired employees to be engaged on contract basis for the following posts: (a) Consultant Personal Assistant, (b) Consultant Assistant Grade-I (c) Consultant Assistant Grade-III.
- Engagement of Consultant for the above positions shall be on purely contract basis, and can be terminated by the Competent Authority, NIAM at any time without assigning any reason thereof. Engagement shall be initially for a period of one year or till regular incumbent is available or until further orders, whichever is earlier. Engagement can be extended from time to time up-to a maximum of 2 years depending upon the performance of the Consultant or requirement of the NIAM, as the case may be.
- Scope of work, terms and conditions of the engagement of Consultant and the proforma of application along with other details can be downloaded from the website www.ccsniam.gov.in.
- The person who fulfills the eligibility criteria and is willing to offer his services as Consultant for above positions may submit application in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-I by 21/07/2015.
- Remuneration: – A consolidated amount equal to Last Pay Drawn (at the time of retirement) less pension plus variable DA shall be paid to Consultant per month. Payment of a month shall be released by the 7th day of subsequent month. Consultant will not be entitled for any other allowances. Monthly payment to Consultant shall be subject to TDS at applicable rates. A certificate to this effect shall be issued by the NIAM. Consultant is not allowed foreign travel at Government expense.
- Leave provisions to Consultant, Administration:- Total leave admissible of all kinds, in case of full time engages, shall not exceed 30 days in a calendar year on pro-rata basis depending on the duration of the contractual engagement. Leave shall be credited in advance on quarterly basis which can be relaxed to the extent of providing advance leave on semi-annually basis, only in exception cases and with the approval of Competent Authority. Un-availed leave in a calendar year shall neither be carried forward to next calendar years nor be encashed.
- Attendance:- Consultant shall mark his daily attendance in the attendance register of NIAM available in the DG section.
- Office timings and working hours:- Engagement is on full time basis. Working hours shall normally be from 9:30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. The person engaged on full time basis as Consultant will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement. Further, a Consultant can be asked to attend office on holidays i.e. weekly holidays-Saturday and Sunday and Gazetted holidays also, for which no extra remuneration will be paid to him. NIAM would be free to terminate the services in case of absence of a consultant for more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave in a calendar year. The Gazetted/closed holidays are as per the order of Government of India.
- Conflict of Interest: The Consultant appointed by the Competent Authority, shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of NIAM.
- Support to be provided:- NIAM will provide room, furniture, telephonic and computer facilities, stationary and any other material required to facilitate working of the Consultant to make the function of Institute smooth.
- Termination of Service: The engagement may be terminated at any time by the Competent Authority of NIAM without assigning any reasons by giving a notice of 15 days. In case the Consultant desires to leave the assignment, he/she is to give 15 days’ notice which can be curtailed/extended depending upon the workload or recommendations of the Competent Authority of NIAM.
- Age Limit: – Candidate should not be 64 years of age on the last date of application.
- Experience: – Must have retired from Central/ State Government service at the level of LDC/UDC/ section officer are eligible for engagement as Consultant. Applicants should have at least five years experience as LDC/ UDC before retirement. Should be given preference to those have some experience of managing Government funded Autonomous Bodies/Institutes. In case of Personal Assistant, the candidates must have retired from Central/ State Government services at the level of PA/PS are eligible for engagement as Consultant. Applicants should have at least five years experience as PA/PS before retirement. Should be given preference to those have some experience of managing Government funded Autonomous Bodies/Institutes.
- Educational qualification for PA: – Bachelor degree in any subject from a recognized University of India or equivalent and short hand/ typing speed100/400 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi. Proficient in Computer work and able to work MS office package. At least five years experience as Stenographer.
- Educational qualification for Assistant Grade-I and III:- Bachelor degree in any subject from a recognized University of India or equivalent and short hand/ typing speed 30 w.p.m. in English and 25 w.p.m Hindi. Proficient in Computer work and able to work MS office package. At least five years experience as LDC/UDC.
- Communication and Drafting skill: – Candidate should possess good communication and drafting skills and proficient in handling the requirement of job. Basic knowledge of MS Word.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/7/2015.
- The appointment will be on purely contract basis. Applications received in response to the advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. Consultant will be selected from shortlisted candidates. A Screeningcum-Selection Committee shall be constituted by the Competent Authority, NIAM for this purpose.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) :
The duly completed applications in all respect in prescribed Proforma given in Annexure-I of this document should be submitted so as to reach CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Kota Road, Bambala, Sanganer, Pratapnagar, Jaipur Pin-302033 by 21/07/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/7/2015
National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) Recruitment 2014 – FILE NO. 02/NIAM/ADMN/MISCL. /12/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017