National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (Engineering) through recruitment notification – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. NIAB/4/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant (Engineering). Walk in Interview will be held on 7/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Vacancy Name : Consultant (Engineering)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 7/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India D. No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 049
Detail of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Consultant (Engineering) Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of full – time Consultant (Engineering) on Contractual Basis at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad for development of new campus as per the following details:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|CONSULTANT (Engineering)||1||Qualification & Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably Civil/Electrical Engineering. A highly experienced Engineering Professional having a track-record of planning/handling/executing large construction plans in the capacity of a Senior Official in Govt. or Public funded autonomous organization / bodies. Preference would be given, if found equally suitable to others, to persons superannuated from the position of Superintending Engineer or higher and having functioned on position(s) in such public sector organizations with any Grade Pay in Pay-Band-IV or in Pay Band-III with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 as per 6th Pay Commission of Central Govt. or their equivalent in State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies /PSUs etc.||1. Fixed Emoluments as per qualifications and experience as recommended (considering the qualification and profile of experience vis-à-vis expected duties) by the Committee and accepted by the Competent Authority. 2. The emoluments are fixed and do not have any other perks, add-ons etc. Advt. No. NIAB/4/2015 for Consultant (Engineering) 3. The engagement is purely on contractual basis and initially for one year, which is renewable. The engagement can be terminated by giving a notice of one month from either side or by payment of one month emoluments. 4. No transport facility will be provided by NIAB||Not exceeding 65 years|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) – Consultant (Engineering) Post:
- Written Test on 7/8/2015.
- A duly constituted Selection Committee shall select the candidate after interview of the applicants or may recommend the candidate based on the bio data received.
Walkin Procedure for Consultant (Engineering) vacancy in National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB):
- The candidates who had applied earlier against Advt. no. NIAB/2/2015 need not to apply again.
- The position is purely contractual and based at Hyderabad but some works may be assigned to be carried out at outstations also, as required.
- No TA, DA etc. would be paid for attending the Walk-In-Interview.
- In case there are substantial number of applicants, the Director, NIAB reserves the right to devise such criteria as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for the interview. The decision of the Director, NIAB shall be final and binding on all, in this respect.
- If none of the eligible candidate(s) is found appropriate by the selection committee with respect to merit and suitability to carry out the work, the position(s) will not be filled in this instance.
- Selected candidate would devote full-time to the job as per Government norms and would not take other job/consultancy during his/her engagement as consultant at NIAB.
- Working as Consultant will not give any right to the candidate either by continuity or absorption in NIAB. NIAB will not have any liability whatsoeve
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7/8/2015
Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India D. No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 049
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. NIAB/4/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016