National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Director Job on or before 06.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, D. No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building, Miyapur, Hyderabad-500 049, A. P., INDIA|
Detail of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Director Recruitment:
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), is an autonomous institute established by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India at Hyderabad. The institution is mandated to undertake translational research and capacity building in the area of Animal Biotechnology. The vision is to enhance knowledge on livestock production and health and translate the knowledge for developing a globally competitive livestock industry through innovative science and technology development.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals including non-resident Indians (NRIs) for the post of ‘Director’, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad. The position offers a unique opportunity to those willing to take up a challenging assignment and provide dynamic leadership in scientific, academic and administrative matters relating to the institute. The candidate is expected to establish NIAB as a world lass research institute and guide multi-disciplinary research teams. Scientists from Central/State Governments, research institutes, autonomous bodies etc. (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Department (ii) With 5 years service in post with Grade pay of Rs. 10,000/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department and possesses qualifications & experience as given below can apply.
- Job Specifications (i) To provide academic and administrative leadership to the institute. (ii) The post is in the Pay Scale of Rs. 80000/-(Fixed) with allowances as per Central Government Rules. (iii) Age: Preferably below 56 years but relaxable for exceptional candidates.
- Qualifications Essential: (i) A Ph.D. degree in Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Sciences/ Modern Biology/ Life Sciences/ Dairy Sciences or equivalent with specialization in the relevant area. (ii) A minimum of 15 years of research experience in responsible positions in the area of Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Sciences or any discipline relevant to Animal /Veterinary Sciences. (iii) Excellent track record in the form of quality publications, evidence of patents and Technologies developed/Transfer. (iv) Professional eminence in the form of fellowships of national / international academics, national / international awards etc.
- Desirable: (i) Proven ability to interact with national and international organizations. (ii) Understanding of various over arching aspects of Animal Science / Veterinary Science or any discipline relevant for Animal/Veterinary Sciences.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB):
Completed applications strictly in the format given at DBT website: http://dbtindia.nic.in and NIAB website www.niab.org.in with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to Smt. Veena T. Bhatia, Director, Department of Biotechnology, Block-2, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (Email: [email protected], Tel. : +91 11 24365972) superscribing the cover with the name of the post applied for within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment news and the closing date for the candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, States/Union Territories in the NorthEastern region, Ladakh region of J&K, Sikkim, Sub division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh will be 75 days. (This advertisement can be seen also on the DBT website: http://dbtindia.nic.in and NIAB website www.niab.org.in )
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.05.2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017