National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellows through recruitment notification – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015. Candidates who have completed MVSc, M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Fellows on or before 09/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellows
Educational Qualification : MVSC, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), D. No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clinicals Building, Miyapur, Hyderabad-500 049, A. P., INDIA
Detail Of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Project Fellows Recruitment:
NIAB, an autonomous institute under the aegis of Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and create knowledge in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. The Institute’s research focus is on animal genetics and genomics, transgenic technology, reproductive technology, infectious diseases, nutritional enrichment, and bioinformatics. The Institute aims at translational research leading to genetic enhancement of Indian Livestock species and development of novel vaccines, diagnostics and improved therapeutic molecules for farm animals. The Institute plans to promote bio entrepreneurship by providing supportive and stimulating academic and creative environment for commercial tenants involved in the development of farm animal based products and services. Applications are invited for the posts of Project Fellows at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Hyderabad.
- Post : Project Fellows
- Fellowship : Rs 12,000/- + 30% HRA p.m.
- Minimum qualification : Masters degree in Veterinary Science / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ M.Tech in Bioinformatics. Candidates with experience in infectious diseases, molecular biology, protein chemistry, animal cell culture biology, HPLC analysis and having NET/GATE qualification will be preferred.
- Selected candidates with NET or GATE qualification of sufficiently high score / rank will be considered for higher fellowship amount of Rs 16000/- + 30 % HRA. The selected candidates will be appointed purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of one year and extended after review.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) – Project Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellows Vacancy in National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB):
Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 10 June 2015 and the last date is 09 Jul 2015 at 1730 hrs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/07/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017