National Institute of Biologicals has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – National Institute of Biologicals – NO.A.2-27/2008-NIB. Candidates who have completed can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Biologicals
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Officer Job on or before 27.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Biologicals|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGICALS (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India) A-32, Sector – 62, Institutional Area Phase-II, NOIDA – 201307, U.P|
Detail of National Institute of Biologicals – Technical Officer Recruitment:
The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB), an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biologicals in the country. The following position is available for contractual appointment under External Quality Assessment Scheme (EQAS) under NACP-IV of National AIDS Control Organization (NACO).
- Technical Officer-1 (One Post),
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/-P.M. (consolidated),
- Qualification (i) Medical graduate with two years laboratory experience. (ii) M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences Experience: (i) Minimum 2 years experience in Medical Microbiological /Immunological Laboratory Techniques (ii) Candidates with experience in Quality Assurance will be preferred.
- Job Responsibilities: The Technical Officer is required to undertake the following responsibilities: – (i) Supervisory and trouble-shooting, root cause analysis of testing errors in ICTCs under the SRL. (ii) Supervision and mentoring of laboratory technicians of ICTC / PPTCT’s through on site visits. (iii) Monitor the work related to EQAS, including sending of panels to the ICTC’s / PPTCT’s/ blood banks. EQAS data analysis and reporting. (iv) Training: Organizing ICTC – LT training. (v) Submission of monthly testing report to DAC. (vi) Twelve days tour to linked ICTC Centers ( Technical Officer will have to submit the tour report within 48 hours to I/c SRL and copy to NACO). (vii) Prepare SOPs and documents for accreditation. (viii) Coordination with DAPCU officers for their field travel.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Biologicals – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technical Officer – Vacancy in National Institute of Biologicals:
Applications, in the prescribed format and with a recent passport size photograph affixed at the space indicated, along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 307. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with “Application for the post of “Technical Officer (EQAS).” Last Date: The last date for receipt of applications is 27.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.04.2015
National Institute of Biologicals Recruitment 2015 – NO.A.2-27/2008-NIB