National Institute of Design (NID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Library Professional Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Design (NID).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Trainee Library Professional Assistants Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Design (NID)
Vacancy Name : Trainee Library Professional Assistants
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100 /- p.m
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Design Paldi Ahmedabad 380007 INDIA
Detail of National Institute of Design (NID) Trainee Library Professional Assistants Recruitment:
The Institute is inviting applications for Trainee Library Professional Assistants for its Knowledge Management Centre at NID Main campus, Paldi, PG Campus, Gandhinagar and R&D Campus, Bengaluru. The candidates should be M.L.I. Sc. with good knowledge of computers. Details are attached. Interested candidates may send their CV by e-mail to kmc[at]nid [dot]edu within 10 days.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|LIBRARY PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANTS||
(Apply within 10 days of this notification: Notified on 25th September, 2015)
1. The appointment is on purely temporary basis for one year only. Under no
circumstances, the period of appointment for the post will be extended beyond one
2. The minimum required qualification is M. Lib. Sc. The job for which these Trainees
will be appointed is extremely data-intensive. Hence, hardworking, confident and
Computer / Internet literate individuals only should apply.
4. The stipend for each trainee is Rs.10,000/- per month.
5. Selected candidates will have to work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week and as and when
required on shift duty in the evening also.
6. Candidates called for written test / interview at respective center and will have to attend
the same at their own expense.
7. Selected candidates will have to join within 7 days.
8. Institute will not provide any accommodation to the selected candidates.
9. Applications must be sent only by e-mail to:
10. No application will be received in person.
11. No enquiry about this appointment will be entertained.
12. Other things being equal, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Design (NID) – Trainee Library Professional Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Trainee Library Professional Assistants Vacancy in National Institute of Design (NID) :
Interested individuals may apply immediately and also throughout the year with detailed CV, current position held, last salary drawn, a letter of intent (not more than 500 words) and 2 references from their own field (with full address and contact numbers of referees). The application clearly indicating discipline area applied for must reach following address.
Chairperson, Professional Education Programme
National Institute of Design
Paldi Ahmedabad 380007 INDIA
Ph. +91 79 2662 9500+91 79 2662 9500 / 2662 9600
Fax. +91 79 26621167
Email: education[at]nid [dot]edu
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017