National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Finance through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Com, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Finance Job on or before 03.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Finance|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, B.Com, M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply for this job||03.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NIELIT, CHANDIGARH C-134, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Sector 72, Mohali – 160071|
Detail of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Executive Finance Recruitment:
- Executive Finance
- No. of Positions: 01
- Educational Qualifications:
- M.Com. with 3 years of post qualification experience OR B.Com. with 5 years of post qualification experience OR Any Graduate with 10 years of post qualification experience The experience should be in handling the finance and administrative matters. Knowledge of Tally, MS-Office & Internet is Must.
- Pay Scale:
- INR 30000/- Per Month
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) – Executive Finance Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Finance vacancy in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) :
- The Qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution. The application form has to be submitted strictly in the zrescribed Performa along with non refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- through Cash or Demand Draft favoring Director, NIELIT Chandigarh Payable at Chandigarh.
- The candidates should attach attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets, Date of Birth certificate, passport size photograph, and experience certificates with the application form and should bring all testimonials/ certificates/ experience certificates in original at the time of interview else they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Incomplete application forms, or forms without supporting documents and registration fee would be rejected. The candidature of the candidates who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected and no further queries/ communication will be entertained in this regard.
- The above posts are purely contractual and is under the project titled ‘Skill Development in Electronics Hardware’ vide which a one year Diploma in Repair of Electronic Appliances and Maintenance (DREAM) is being implemented by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh.
- NO TA/DA SHALL BE PAID FOR APPEARING IN THE INTERVIEW.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 03.03.2015