National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant, Accounts Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accountant, Accounts Assistant Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Accountant, Accounts Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Last date to apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NIELIT, CHANDIGARH C-134, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Sector 72, Mohali – 160071|
Detail of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Accountant, Accounts Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Accountant||03||B.Com 1st Division or M.Com 2nd Division with 3 years experience of commercial accounts and working knowledge of Tally Software. 1)To maintain accounts and recovery / collection of Motor Vehicles Tax. 2)Transfer of Govt. receipt deposited to Head of Account 0041- Taxes on Motor vehicles. 3) To deduct and timely deposit of TDS etc. Demand drafts, Cheques and other receipts in the bank accounts of the department. 4)To perform miscellaneous other functions as assigned by the office from time to time.||Rs 25000/-|
|Accounts Assistant||01||B. Com qualified with atleast 3 years experience in handling finance & Accounts and working knowledge of Tally Software 1)Handling data base, compliances under PF & TDS etc. 2) Settlement of Insurance claim and renewal of policies. 3) Reconciliations like Bank, Cash, Billing, training fee etc. 4) Review of legal documents before release of vendor payments. 5) Employee claims like LTC/HTC, travelling, CEA etc. 6) Re-establishing of approvals, data base at backend etc.||Rs 12000/- plus applicable PF|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) – Accountant, Accounts Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accountant, Accounts Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) :
- The Qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/Institution. The application form has to be submitted strictly in the zrescribed Performa along with non refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- through Cash or Demand Draft favoring Director, NIELIT Chandigarh Payable at Chandigarh.
- The candidates should attach attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets, Date of Birth certificate, passport size photograph, and experience certificates with the application form and should bring all testimonials/ certificates/ experience certificates in original at the time of interview else they will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Incomplete application forms, or forms without supporting documents and registration fee would be rejected. The candidature of the candidates who fail to meet the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected and no further queries/ communication will be entertained in this regard.
- The above posts are purely contractual and is under the project titled ‘Skill Development in Electronics Hardware’ vide which a one year Diploma in Repair of Electronic Appliances and Maintenance (DREAM) is being implemented by National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh.
- NO TA/DA SHALL BE PAID FOR APPEARING IN THE INTERVIEW.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply for this job : 31.03.2015